London, United Kingdom
About your role
This role can be based anywhere in the UK.
As a DevOps Engineer at Annalise.ai, your day-to-day will involve helping us set the bar for quality in developing cutting-edge solutions with strong design principles. You will be given the opportunity to work on exciting greenfield projects using a variety of technologies as we continue developing new products from the ground up.
Our DevOps Engineers work in dynamic development teams, collaborating with Solution Architects, Software Engineers, AI Engineers, Security Engineers, Integration/Test Engineers and others.
What you'll do:
- Provide operational oversight of configuration, CI/CD pipelines, application containerisation, deployment, orchestration;
- Collaborate with DevOps Engineers, Solution Architects and Tech Leads on infrastructure design and implementation;
- Select appropriate design standards, methods and tools, consistent with agreed enterprise and solution architectures and ensuring they are applied effectively;
- Liaise closely with engineering teams to keep platform components up to date and coordinate all software delivery pipeline activities;
- Support key phases of the program including development, build, test and deployment of solutions; and
- Provide solution and infrastructure support as required.
What we're looking for:
- Solid experience as a generalist DevOps Engineer with broad technical skills across Cloud Native, Open Source, Virtualisation, Networking, Security and Storage;
- Extensive experience using Amazon Web Services - AWS;
- Strong hands-on expertise in creating and maintaining Infrastructure-as-Code using e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation, or CDK;
- Expertise in supporting containerised applications, microservices architectures, orchestration and deployment;
- Experience configuring and maintaining monitoring and alerting solutions such as Datadog or Prometheus;
- Experience in infrastructure architecture design;
Nice to have (but not essential):
- Familiarity with Kubernetes configuration/deployments and using and maintaining Helm charts;
- Relevant AWS Certifications or Linux certifications;
- Software development background and knowledge of multiple programming and scripting languages;
- Experience in developing applications running in hybrid cloud and on-premises environments;
- Experience in developing software for medical devices;
- Experience in configuring and maintaining on-premises or IoT Kubernetes clusters using e.g. OpenShift, Rancher, K3s or MicroK8s; and
- Experience in implementing automated security scanning, alerting and remediation using e.g. AWS Security Hub, Guard Duty, or Prowler.