Business Development Manager - US East Coast
Pennsylvania, United States /
Note: We support remote working for this role to be based anywhere on the US East Coast. Travel is required for this position, up to 50%.
About your role
The Business Development Manager is responsible for driving growth within the Eastern US market via direct and indirect channels in line with the strategic and revenue objectives. This person will leverage existing healthcare industry knowledge, healthcare imaging RIS, PACS, healthcare consulting and relationships to close profitable revenue opportunities. Executing on the regional strategy, the BDM builds and maintains a healthy funnel of opportunities; manages the funnel to ensure the effective progression of opportunities across the sales cycle and an acceptable close rate; provides visibility and transparency of opportunities in the funnel to all relevant key internal stakeholders.
What you'll do:
- Drive for Results: Focuses energy on high return opportunities. Executes against the plan, adjusting as appropriate or as the business climate dictates. Takes initiative to work independently with a vision of the end state in mind. Motivated to achieve maximum results, effectively utilizes resources, tenacious and perseveres in the face of obstacles.
- Business Acumen: Adept at identifying attractive customers and opportunities, builds and utilizes knowledge of industry trends to position annalise.ai as a trusted advisor and critical business partner & able to actively demonstrate knowledge of competition to best position annalise.ai.
- Selling to Key Accounts & Channel Partners: Understands and effectively maneuvers through complex structures. Able to address the complexities associated with the decision-making process. Ability to motivate and support channel partners in driving market and account penetration and delivering on commitments.
- C-Suite Engagement: Skillfully interacts with decision makers. Understands the roles of all parties involved in a negotiation and their motivations, sensitivities & intentions.
- Solution Knowledge: Has a broad understanding of solutions offered by annalise and is able to effectively articulate the business value of each in ways that resonate with customers. Able to effectively engage annalise specialists in ways that best serve the interests of customers and partners.
- Communication: Actively investigates the customers’ needs through effective questioning and listening skills. Delivers clear, concise presentations with enthusiasm that demonstrate knowledge of the customers business and the annalise solutions.
- Relationships: Builds effective relationships and collaborates with peers, managers and co-workers across annalise. Openly communicates, provides timely feedback and shares ideas. Partner with the marketing team to build KOL advocacy, and provide product feedback & competitive insights.
What we're looking for:
- Proven commercial healthcare experience with a strong knowledge of the US Radiology Market;
- Exceptional sales pipeline CRM management (Salesforce) and order entry to ensure accurate and adequate opportunity management;
- Proven ability to build rapport with key internal and external stakeholders and customers essential;
- Strong personal network of radiology customers & channel partners across United States;
- Experience in Radiology, PACS systems, imaging analytics and relevant clinical knowledge;
- Knowledge of the relevant market and legal and political landscape of the United States region;
- Working knowledge and experience of tender systems and procurement channels;
- Experience with strategic planning and forecasting specific to direct and indirect channels; and
- Attend tradeshows, congresses, Medical Advisory Board meeting, KOL sites and channel partner meetings as needed.