At Anne Lewis Strategies, we help clients create revolutionary digital strategies that advance their mission, change our country, and have a positive impact on the world.
We’re digital-obsessed, tech-savvy do-gooders who care deeply about social change. We’ve brought digital strategies to life for presidential campaigns; huge races for the U.S. Senate and House and gubernatorial campaigns; and nonprofit organizations working around the world, including the International Rescue Committee, Sandy Hook Promise, Amnesty International, and Mercy Corps.
We’re an equal-opportunity employer and take seriously our commitment to equality and equity. Our efforts to be inclusive and create opportunity don’t end when someone joins us – they begin.
We’ve set our sights on changing the world through our work and with our clients, and representation is at the foundation of what we do. We know that diversity of thought and background makes us stronger. That’s why we’re committed to building and maintaining a diverse community.
Every new team member is a chance to broaden our perspective and think bigger. We’ll be at our best when people from underrepresented communities and people with a range of perspectives and lived experiences want to come, stay, and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
• Working closely with our digital strategy teams to understand the clients’ needs;
• Creating design solutions that have a high visual impact and meet the objectives of the project;
• Designing for a wide variety of digital projects including websites, infographics, email graphics, social media graphics, logos and more;
• Developing creative and consistent branding; and
• Thinking creatively to push the boundaries of our ideas, concepts and execution.
• A working knowledge of digital design, brand development, interactive design and the creative process;
• Experience with software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Flash;
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing; and
• Passion, integrity and energy.
• Background in politics, fundraising, or advocacy preferred but not required; and
• Experience reviewing and optimizing based on digital metrics is a plus.
If you feel you can do the job and are excited about this opportunity but don’t meet all the qualifications, consider applying anyway. We’d love to hear from you!