Senior Digital Strategist, NYC
Accounts & Strategy
At Anne Lewis Strategies, we help clients create revolutionary digital strategies that advance their mission, change our country, and have a positive impact on the world.
We’re digital-obsessed, tech-savvy do-gooders who care deeply about social change. We’ve brought digital strategies to life for presidential campaigns; huge races for the U.S. Senate and House and gubernatorial campaigns; and nonprofit organizations working around the world, including the International Rescue Committee, Sandy Hook Promise, Amnesty International, and Mercy Corps.
We’re an equal-opportunity employer and take seriously our commitment to equality and equity. Our efforts to be inclusive and create opportunity don’t end when someone joins us – they begin.
We’ve set our sights on changing the world through our work and with our clients, and representation is at the foundation of what we do. We know that diversity of thought and background makes us stronger. That’s why we’re committed to building and maintaining a diverse community.
Every new team member is a chance to broaden our perspective and think bigger. We’ll be at our best when people from underrepresented communities and people with a range of perspectives and lived experiences want to come, stay, and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Overview: Anne Lewis Strategies is looking for a direct-response marketer with experience optimizing digital programs for political campaigns and/or nonprofit organizations to join us as a Senior Digital Strategist. The right person will live and breathe supporter engagement, digital fundraising, and advocacy and be eager to help our clients run best-of-breed digital programs in support of their mission.
In this role, you’d be on the front lines of the client relationship and responsible for designing and implementing cross-channel digital marketing campaigns that deliver stellar results. You will work with many clients with very different types of engagements, but you won't be alone: You’ll be managing a team of associates, writers and production staff.
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Working with clients to assess their online marketing, advocacy and technology needs while identifying future needs and opportunities;
- Designing innovative digital fundraising, advocacy and communications campaigns;
- Leading cross-functional teams to implement client campaigns over all digital channels, including email, web, social media and search;
- Assessing client KPIs and ensuring maximum ROI of digital campaigns;
- Advising clients on industry best practices and emerging strategies;
- Providing clients with strategic marketing planning, including revenue forecasting and budgeting;
- Working with client teams, including technology and creative, to assist in managing resources and timelines on projects;
- Supporting business development efforts and participating in new business pitches; and
- Providing top-quality customer service to clients, including regular reporting and invoicing.
- 3-7 years of agency or nonprofit experience in digital communications, fundraising and marketing for nonprofit organizations;
- Client management experience;
- Experience managing cross-functional project teams;
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment;
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills;
- Experience working with eCRM platforms such as Salsa, Salesforce or Convio Luminate;
- Passion for making our world a better place.
- Background in email marketing and/or website technologies is strongly preferred.
If you feel you can do the job and are excited about this opportunity but don’t meet all the qualifications, consider applying anyway. We’d love to hear from you!