Operations and Marketing Associate
At Anne Lewis Strategies, we help clients create revolutionary digital strategies that advance their mission, change our country, and have a positive impact on the world.
We’re digital-obsessed, tech-savvy do-gooders who care deeply about social change. We’ve brought digital strategies to life for presidential campaigns; huge races for the U.S. Senate and House and gubernatorial campaigns; and nonprofit organizations working around the world, including Save the Children, Sandy Hook Promise, Amnesty International, and Mercy Corps.
We’re an equal-opportunity employer and take seriously our commitment to equality and equity. Our efforts to be inclusive and create opportunity don’t end when someone joins us – they begin.
We’ve set our sights on changing the world through our work and with our clients, and representation is at the foundation of what we do. We know that diversity of thought and background makes us stronger. That’s why we’re committed to building and maintaining a diverse community.
Every new team member is a chance to broaden our perspective and think bigger. We’ll be at our best when people from underrepresented communities and people with a range of perspectives and lived experiences want to come, stay, and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Overview: We are seeking a full-time Operations and Marketing Associate to join our team who will bring a unifying and organizing approach to work, and an eagerness to make a positive impact in the world. If we sound like the place for you, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Managing day-to-day operations of the office;
- Identifying and organizing conferences and marketing events;
- Working one-on-one with partners and principles to provide administrative and personal support;
- Providing a wide-scope view to determine whether potential clients or conferences align with our company’s goals and values;
- Maintaining partners’ and principles’ schedules by planning and scheduling client meetings, conference calls and travel;
- Supporting the onboarding of new employees and introducing them to the company’s policies, practices and culture;
- Communicating with vendors and ensuring office expenses are tracked;
- Completing ad hoc projects as necessary.
- Passion and dedication to good causes – be they political or other;
- At least 1-2 years experience, including past internships and part-time work;
- Strong writing and editing skills;
- Ability to juggle and multitask on multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment;
- Willingness to take initiative and use good judgment to resolve issues;
- Ability to collaborate on a team both internally and externally;
- Excellent organization skills: detail-oriented and ability to follow through;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google apps;
- Background in complex scheduling is strongly preferred;
- Experience with a political campaign, nonprofit or interactive marketing company is particularly appreciated but not required.
If you feel you can do the job and are excited about this opportunity but don’t meet all the qualifications, consider applying anyway. We’d love to hear from you!