Accounts & Strategy
At Anne Lewis Strategies, we help clients create revolutionary digital strategies that advance their mission, change our country, and have a positive impact on the world.
We’re digital-obsessed, tech-savvy do-gooders who care deeply about social change. We’ve brought digital strategies to life for presidential campaigns; huge races for the U.S. Senate and House and gubernatorial campaigns; and nonprofit organizations working around the world, including Save the Children, Sandy Hook Promise, Amnesty International, and Mercy Corps.
We’re an equal-opportunity employer and take seriously our commitment to equality and equity. Our efforts to be inclusive and create opportunity don’t end when someone joins us – they begin.
We’ve set our sights on changing the world through our work and with our clients, and representation is at the foundation of what we do. We know that diversity of thought and background makes us stronger. That’s why we’re committed to building and maintaining a diverse community.
Every new team member is a chance to broaden our perspective and think bigger. We’ll be at our best when people from underrepresented communities and people with a range of perspectives and lived experiences want to come, stay, and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Overview: The Creative Strategist will have a chance to do something unique, not only within our firm, but online: building cutting-edge digital communities to shape education. Specifically, we’re looking for a thinker and creator to write across channels and identify opportunities to develop creative campaigns that capture our community’s attention and compel action.
We do it collaboratively with educators who are active in our networks across channels, co-creating everything from individual pieces of content to large-scale change ideas. Joining us means becoming part of a team that’s collaborative, fun-loving and using digital innovation to shape education. The ideal candidate is highly adaptable and intensely curious. To succeed in this role, you’ll be comfortable writing across mediums and lengths, from 280 characters to Instagram Stories first-person reflections.
This isn’t your typical project – and it isn’t a typical role. On the contrary, we work in a state of constant innovation, always generating ideas, testing them, analyzing results and optimizing based on what we learn.
Qualified candidates should have:
- Experience writing creative over all digital channels, including email, web, social media and search;
- Versatility to write in a range of voices;
- Ability to generate ideas and execute them at the highest levels;
- Conduct interviews to understand what drives a story;
- Spot trends;
- Create content that’s propulsive and resonant;
- Familiarity with social media publishing and analytics tools;
- A strong desire to work with client teams, including technology and creative, to assist in managing resources and timelines on projects; and
- Ability to assess performance against KPIs and steward programmatic resources cost-effectively.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with other strategists, content creators and client partners to develop and implement innovative digital engagement campaigns;
- Work across digital channels, including a publication-like website, email, social media and paid content delivery; and
- Evaluate performance against KPIs and developing new benchmarks to measure success.
If you feel you can do the job and are excited about this opportunity but don’t meet all the qualifications, consider applying anyway. We’d love to hear from you!