Digital Production Associate, NYC
New York, NY
At Anne Lewis Strategies, we help clients create revolutionary digital strategies that advance their mission, change our country, and have a positive impact on the world.
We’re digital-obsessed, tech-savvy do-gooders who care deeply about social change. We’ve brought digital strategies to life for presidential campaigns; huge races for the U.S. Senate and House and gubernatorial campaigns; and nonprofit organizations working around the world, including the International Rescue Committee, Sandy Hook Promise, Amnesty International, and Mercy Corps.
We’re an equal-opportunity employer and take seriously our commitment to equality and equity. Our efforts to be inclusive and create opportunity don’t end when someone joins us – they begin.
We’ve set our sights on changing the world through our work and with our clients, and representation is at the foundation of what we do. We know that diversity of thought and background makes us stronger. That’s why we’re committed to building and maintaining a diverse community.
Every new team member is a chance to broaden our perspective and think bigger. We’ll be at our best when people from underrepresented communities and people with a range of perspectives and lived experiences want to come, stay, and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Overview: We are looking for someone with the tech know-how to join our digital production team in producing top-notch emails, web pages, and other digital content for our clients. We hope you might be the one to join us as we test new ideas, challenge even the most basic of assumptions, and innovate beyond them.
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Producing emails for clients;
- Working alongside a team to tackle big data projects and identify new ways to innovate and push forward our tech tools and approaches;
- Paying close attention to detail and ensuring strong quality and great experience for email audiences;
- Expanding clients’ online presence; and
- Having a role in online advocacy, fundraising, social media, and list growth strategy.
- Strong HTML knowledge;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong Excel skills;
- Passion, energy, and excitement for Democratic & progressive causes and all things digital.
- At least some CSS knowledge preferred;
- Knowledge of a CRM or ESP is strongly preferred;
- We’re particularly interested in your experience with platforms like Salsa Labs, Blue State Digital Tools, IBM Marketing Cloud (aka Silverpop Engage), Luminate Online (aka Convio), or NGP’s email tools. You haven't just set up an email or two using a WYSIWYG in one of these, you’ve coded dozens using the HTML editor; and
- A working knowledge of Photoshop is a big plus.
If you feel you can do the job and are excited about this opportunity but don’t meet all the qualifications, consider applying anyway. We’d love to hear from you!