Digital Lead Generation and Acquisition Associate, DC
At Anne Lewis Strategies, we help clients create revolutionary digital strategies that advance their mission, change our country, and have a positive impact on the world.
We’re digital-obsessed, tech-savvy do-gooders who care deeply about social change. We’ve brought digital strategies to life for presidential campaigns; huge races for the U.S. Senate and House and gubernatorial campaigns; and nonprofit organizations working around the world, including the International Rescue Committee, Sandy Hook Promise, Amnesty International, and Mercy Corps.
We’re an equal-opportunity employer and take seriously our commitment to equality and equity. Our efforts to be inclusive and create opportunity don’t end when someone joins us – they begin.
We’ve set our sights on changing the world through our work and with our clients, and representation is at the foundation of what we do. We know that diversity of thought and background makes us stronger. That’s why we’re committed to building and maintaining a diverse community.
Every new team member is a chance to broaden our perspective and think bigger. We’ll be at our best when people from underrepresented communities and people with a range of perspectives and lived experiences want to come, stay, and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Overview: We are seeking a full-time Digital Lead Generation and Acquisition Associate to help develop, execute, and optimize online advertising and acquisition for our growing client base. This job may be for you if you obsess over details and are intensely curious about how to achieve better results – and you don't shy away from digging into data to do so. We’re mobilizing activists, winning elections, and changing the world – and we want you to join us!
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Helping achieve clients’ donor acquisition and advertising goals in the short term, with an eye toward driving long-term fundraising and engagement success;
- Devising strategy for and development of online advertising creative in conjunction with client, writing, and design teams;
- Setting up ad campaigns and targeting through ad networks such as Facebook and Google;
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to optimize performance;
- Regularly reporting on results, including presenting them to clients;
- Working with client teams to develop advertising plans and projections;
- Staying on top of the latest digital advertising trends, networks, and formats;
- Supporting other teams, such as the accounts and technology teams, as needed.
- Obsessive attention to detail and intense curiosity;
- A passion for using technology to help good causes – whether they’re nonprofits or political candidates;
- Excellent quantitative reasoning skills, proficiency using Excel, and an ability to apply data to strategic decisions;
- Strong writing and editing skills;
- A comfort working with various technology platforms;
- At least 1-2 years experience, including past internships and part-time work;
- Ability to juggle and multitask on multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment;
- Willingness to take initiative and use good judgment to resolve issues;
- Ability to collaborate on a team both internally and externally.
- Experience with digital advertising on sites such as Facebook and Google is particularly appreciated, but not required;
- Background in digital communications, fundraising, advertising, and/or marketing is strongly preferred;
If you feel you can do the job and are excited about this opportunity but don’t meet all the qualifications, consider applying anyway. We’d love to hear from you!