Senior Lead Generation and Acquisition Strategist
At Anne Lewis Strategies, we help clients create revolutionary digital strategies that advance their mission, change our country, and have a positive impact on the world.
We’re digital-obsessed, tech-savvy do-gooders who care deeply about social change. We’ve brought digital strategies to life for presidential campaigns; huge races for the U.S. Senate and House and gubernatorial campaigns; and nonprofit organizations working around the world, including the International Rescue Committee, Sandy Hook Promise, Amnesty International, and Mercy Corps.
We’re an equal-opportunity employer and take seriously our commitment to equality and equity. Our efforts to be inclusive and create opportunity don’t end when someone joins us – they begin.
We’ve set our sights on changing the world through our work and with our clients, and representation is at the foundation of what we do. We know that diversity of thought and background makes us stronger. That’s why we’re committed to building and maintaining a diverse community.
Every new team member is a chance to broaden our perspective and think bigger. We’ll be at our best when people from underrepresented communities and people with a range of perspectives and lived experiences want to come, stay, and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Overview: We are seeking a full-time Senior Digital Lead Generation and Acquisition Strategist to lead the strategy and drive the innovation that crushes our clients’ direct response and other acquisition goals. On the acquisition team, we manage millions of dollars in media spend and obsess over everything – from ad creative to placement to landing page design and flow – to maximize ROI and acquire the most donors and leads. The right person will be quick to ask what makes things work and why, analyzing performance data and results across online advertising, digital fundraising and team management to identify new and improved ways of doing things. We’re mobilizing activists, winning elections, and changing the world – and we want you to join us!
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Managing the development of acquisition strategy for a range of clients;
- Working closely with other members of the ads team, account teams, writers, and production staff to make sure we're delivering stellar results;
- Helping clients understand our approach and results in the context of their broader cross-channel digital marketing program;
- Designing innovative advertising campaigns that help achieve clients’ donor acquisition and advertising goals in the short term, with an eye toward driving long-term fundraising and engagement success;
- Leading cross-functional teams to develop creative and implement ads campaigns across a variety of advertising channels, including Facebook, Twitter, and Google;
- Assessing client KPIs and ensuring maximum ROI of ads campaigns;
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to optimize performance;
- Presenting results to clients;
- Working with client teams to develop advertising plans and projections;
- Staying on top of the latest digital advertising trends, networks, and formats;
- Supporting business development efforts and participating in new business pitches as needed.
- A passion for making our world a better place;
- At least 3 years of agency, nonprofit, or political experience in digital advertising, fundraising, and marketing;
- Experience managing cross-functional project teams;
- Obsessive attention to detail and intense curiosity;
- Excellent quantitative reasoning skills, proficiency using Excel, and ability to apply data to strategic decisions;
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills;
- Ability to work with various technology platforms;
- Ability to juggle and multitask on multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Background in online acquisition and digital fundraising is strongly preferred;
- Client management experience is recommended;
If you feel you can do the job and are excited about this opportunity but don’t meet all the qualifications, consider applying anyway. We’d love to hear from you!