At Anne Lewis Strategies, we help clients create revolutionary digital strategies that advance their mission, change our country, and have a positive impact on the world.
We’re digital-obsessed, tech-savvy do-gooders who care deeply about social change. We’ve brought digital strategies to life for presidential campaigns; huge races for the U.S. Senate and House and gubernatorial campaigns; and nonprofit organizations working around the world, including Save the Children, Sandy Hook Promise, Amnesty International, and Mercy Corps.
We’re an equal-opportunity employer and take seriously our commitment to equality and equity. Our efforts to be inclusive and create opportunity don’t end when someone joins us – they begin.
We’ve set our sights on changing the world through our work and with our clients, and representation is at the foundation of what we do. We know that diversity of thought and background makes us stronger. That’s why we’re committed to building and maintaining a diverse community.
Every new team member is a chance to broaden our perspective and think bigger. We’ll be at our best when people from underrepresented communities and people with a range of perspectives and lived experiences want to come, stay, and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Overview: Content strategists are tackling a new writing challenge every day, but there are a few constants: As a member of our team, you’ll collaborate with our account strategists, ad specialists, and production whizzes to achieve our clients’ goals and tell the right story from start to finish. You’ll put your unique spin on copy while mastering industry best practices. And you’ll craft arguments that lead to real change – change the future depends on.
If you’re eager to hone the voices of some of the biggest names in politics or to flex your creative muscles with a team that’s as skilled in gif selection as we are in generating opens and clicks, then we’d love to hear from you.
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Working with client teams to develop and maintain compelling, authentic voice for world-changing nonprofit leaders, Democratic elected officials and political challengers;
- Writing email, website, advertising, and social media copy;
- Working with client teams to help manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment;
- Contributing to collaborative brainstorms and planning sessions; and
- Analyzing performance to determine future messaging.
- A predisposition toward out-of-the-box thinking and bold ideas;
- Experience writing speeches, editorials, or emails in someone else’s voice;
- Comfort receiving feedback and addressing both written and live edits;
- A mind for both finding the right words and explaining the thinking behind them; and
- Passion for making our world a better place.
- Background in political campaigns, on the Hill or with a nonprofit is preferred; and
- Experience reviewing and optimizing based on digital metrics is a plus.
If you feel you can do the job and are excited about this opportunity but don’t meet all the qualifications, consider applying anyway. We’d love to hear from you!