New York City
Annex88 is looking for a Strategist to work closely with our strategic, creative, analytic and production team members.
- Strategy (Estimated 75% of role)
- Maintain a deep understanding of the digital landscape and consumer behaviors.
- Uncover groundbreaking new consumer, category and digital insights on each
- Create social positioning documents, tone guides, channel and campaign
- Create inspiring briefs for creatives and collaborate with them to develop work.
- Maintain consistency / quality across all areas of strategy from research to deck
- Lead client strategy meetings and workshops
- Develop exceptional personal relationships with clients and influential people in
- Relationships with vendors: keep up-to-date on platform technologies and media
- Contribute to the strategic discipline at The 88 through development of new
- strategic templates, thinking and methodologies.
- Analytics (estimated 25% of role)
- Front end analytics / social listening using Crimson Hexagon and GWI
- Social media brand and competitor audits
- Assist with the development of monthly reports
- Day-to-day / Ad-hoc
- Prepare for and attend client status meetings, leading any strategy action-items.
- Prepare POV's and rationale documents for client as needed, in a timely manner.
- Bi-weekly status meeting with manager and/ or Strategy Director.
- 1-3 years at an agency or in a marketing role
- Experience with global clients & campaigns