Senior Production Security Engineer (Remote UK)
Belfast, United Kingdom /
Engineering – SecOps /
Anomali, founded in 2013, is the recognized leader in intelligence-driven cybersecurity. More than 1,500 public and private sector organizations rely on Anomali to see and detect threats more quickly, reduce the risk of security breaches, and improve security operations productivity. Anomali solutions serve customers around the world in nearly every major industry vertical, including many of the Global 2000. As an early threat intelligence innovator, Anomali was founded in 2013 and is backed by leading venture firms including GV, Paladin Capital Group, In-Q-Tel, Institutional Venture Partners, and General Catalyst. Learn more at www.anomali.com.
Quite simply our sole mission is to help make enterprises more secure and maximize the return on their security investments. Anomali helps organizations find and respond to cyber threats. We bring to your security and threat intelligence teams the one thing that's been missing - external context. With Anomali you can now identify suspicious or malicious traffic before it even reaches your network. We turn threat intelligence into your cyber no-fly list, and seamlessly integrate this with your existing internal security and IT systems.
Anomali is looking for a hands-on senior cloud security engineer to improve and maintain our security posture. We are looking for someone with 10+ years’ experience in Security with a deep understanding of various technologies in the security domain.
This role will require someone passionate about DevSecOps, with an accomplished background in secure software engineering, with strong exposure to cloud platform security practices. A passion for building secure world-class infrastructure and tooling in terms of reliability, scalability, and accessibility will be paramount.
The person in this role will help implement a capability driven, highly automated approach to our security operations, monitoring & detection, incident response capabilities, and our overall information security risk management program efforts.
A successful person in this role will be an individual who is an avid problem solver with a background in systems design, architecture and compliance and is one who loves an environment focused on software engineering practice excellence, code reviews and regular pairing.
Possess excellent communication skills, as well as being happy to collaborate with others, guiding and mentoring where needed.
A strong background with CI/CD pipelines and security related tooling
● Administration of Certificate Lifecycle Management Services and infrastructure
● Administration of Encryption and Key Management Services and infrastructure
● Administration of Key Vaults, Cloud Cryptographic and PKI Services
● Multi-cloud IAM integration and administration
● Integration, validation and automation across cryptographic frameworks
● Evaluate cryptographic tools, products and frameworks
● Troubleshoot cryptographic anomalies, and issues across the enterprise
● Negotiating and liaising with different technology teams within the organization.
● Facilitate and embed security controls across our infrastructure and into our CICD pipelines.
● Set up monitoring dashboards, alerts, log management, and other security operations capabilities by utilizing industry standard tools and platforms (SIEMs) alongside our currently deployed toolsets/platforms.
● Help enhance Incident Response capabilities including Runbooks, reputation management, etc.
Specific Experience needed to be successful in this role:
● Knowledge of IAM concepts, including but not limited to provisioning, RBAC, SCIM, LDAP, and governance and authorization standards
● Experience with identity governance platforms
● Experience with federated identity platforms/products
● Knowledge of current Identity providers and protocols such as Oauth 2.0, OpenID Connect, and SAML 2.0. Tokenization.
● Experience with authorization protocols like XACML and UMA
● Experience with Privileged Access Management
● MFA, Duo, Okta SSO integration
● Experience with API security and public cloud APIs & integration
● Understanding of information security architecture, mitigation of threats, and compensating controls. Deep familiarity with frameworks such as NIST 800-53, ISO 27001.
● Experience with and proven methods for managing the information security incident lifecycle, including incident response, mitigation, after-action reporting, and mapping a path forward.
● Strong understanding of static analysis, dynamic analysis and toolsets surrounding both.
● Excellent oral and written communications skills for working with varying levels of technical experience.
● Strong Programming experience in one of the high-level languages - Python/Perl/Go.
● Proven ability to independently identify and resolve critical and complex issues through effective problem-solving skills
● Ability to combine information from various sources into clear, concise technical documents that explain the background and procedures for detecting and mitigating risks.
Preferred candidates will have a master's degree in computer science/Computer Engineering /Cyber security or in a relevant field to be successful.
o Private Healthcare Plan
o Dental Plan
o Optical Plan
o Paid Public Holidays
o Accrued Paid Time Off – 25 days
Equal Opportunities Monitoring
It is our policy to ensure that all eligible persons have equal opportunity for employment and advancement on the basis of their ability, qualifications and aptitude. We select those suitable for appointment solely on the basis of merit without regard to an individual's disability, race, religion, sex, age or sexual orientation. Monitoring is carried out to ensure that our equal opportunity policy is effectively implemented.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Anomali and need special assistance or accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to discuss reasonable adjustments.