European Algo Monitoring Associate
We are looking for an Algo Monitoring Associate to supervise our trading operations during European hours from our New York office. The role has 2 primary responsibilities.
1. Monitoring the technical health of the trading system overnight and supporting our European trading operations (approximately 12:00am ET to 9:00am ET Sunday night to Friday morning).
2. Administering and performing maintenance and auditing tasks on both our research and trading infrastructures.
The candidate will need to be reliable, fast on his or her feet, and capable of rapidly diagnosing, triaging, and escalating problems live with the Linux-based trading system quickly and with minimal guidance. The job by nature can be very bursty and requires attention to detail over an extended period of time. Ideally, the candidate would also have web-based dashboard and visualization experience.
Compensation consists of highly competitive base salary, discretionary performance bonus, and possible participation in longer-term incentive schemes.
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud platforms
- Linux cluster sysadmin experience
Technical Details About Us
- Linux shop running modern kernels
- C++11/14 codebase, Python layer on top
- Technical expertise throughout (everyone programs)
- Cloud-scalable research infrastructure
- Experience administering Linux clusters and Windows domain controllers
- Experience with Splunk or similar dashboarding tools
- Experience with financial markets is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Catered meals and bountiful snacks
- Generous budget for home office equipment
- Health / Dental / Vision / 401k
- Massage benefits
- Complimentary rides home for late nights