Quantitative Software Engineer
We are looking for a quantitative software engineer to implement trading strategies for backtesting and live deployment and to design and build research infrastructure to test trading ideas.
The ideal candidate will be a self-directed learner who has strong software implementation skills and is comfortable implementing both performant code and designing user-friendly tools. We are looking for someone who is effective at building usable software quickly and correctly to extend the scope of our quantitative research and coverage of our trading strategies. Compensation consists of base salary, discretionary performance bonus, and possible participation in longer-term incentive schemes.
- Designing and implementing tools to support research and trading needs
- Writing Python code to express statistical ideas and relationships between securities
- Iterating upon novel ideas and hypotheses about market participants and dynamics
- Collaborating with teammates on new trading ideas
- Bachelor’s in STEM with strong familiarity with statistics and quantitative problem-solving
- Strong familiarity with Python and C++ (or equivalent)
- Strong software implementation ability and software design skills
- Interest in financial markets or learning more about financial markets
- Catered meals and bountiful snacks
- Generous budget for home office equipment
- Health / Dental / Vision / 401k
- Massage benefits
- Complimentary rides home for late nights