Ansatz is looking to hire a finance manager to work with our business operations team on a number of business critical functions. We are looking for somebody with a strong background and great communication skills in order to coordinate with both internal and external parties and to make sure that key stakeholders are always in the know regarding the status of various projects.
The ideal candidate will be willing to pick up skills as needed along the way to make sure all of the company's finance related needs run as smoothly as possible.
- Perform month-end closings procedures including financial statement preparation, bank reconciliations, entering income/expense accruals, and preparing capital allocation schedules
- Process and execute company vendor payments and expense reimbursements
- Perform cash management functions including rebalancing of cash accounts, updating cash flow projection, and reviewing accounts payable entries
- Work with external accountants to provide information required in connection with various tax return filings
- Assist in the creation and design of automated reports requested by firm management, such as key performance indicators, budgets, etc.
- Research and analyze accounting issues that arise from the firm’s business initiatives and establish robust accounting policies and procedures around areas of development
- Test and utilize automated tools, including utilizing Unix commands, SQL queries and running scripts in Python, for reconciliation and profit reports
- A bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record
- 2-4 years of total relevant accounting experience; CPA license a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively across departments and with firm management
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to multi-task with strong time management skills
- Catered meals and bountiful snacks
- Generous budget for home office equipment
- Health / Dental / Vision / 401k
- Fitness and wellness benefits