Production & Clearing Specialist
We are looking for a technically savvy production & clearing specialist who would assist with the production monitoring and post-trade analysis of our automated strategies as we scale our trading around-the-clock in US, European, and Asian markets. The production component entails both assisting with monitoring automated trading tools, escalating production issues that may arise; the clearing component involves analyzing, reviewing, and building tools to automatically check various clearing and post-trade reports we receive (cash equities and futures) in order to validate correctness and to account for anomalies that may arise in clearing statements.
The ideal candidate will be fast on his or her feet, capable of rapidly diagnosing, triaging, and escalating problems, and be comfortable in a linux environment and at building basic automated tools. Familiarity with clearing or internal accounting for various products traded on public electronic exchanges is required, as is the ability to dig deeply and diligently into various post-trade matters. A preference for automation (and for building tools and reports that handle reporting automatically) is strongly preferred.
Compensation consists of highly competitive base salary, discretionary performance bonus, and possible participation in longer-term incentive schemes.
- SQL Familiarity
- Linux Familiarity
Technical Details About Us
- Linux shop running modern kernels
- C++11/14 codebase, Python layer on top
- Technical expertise throughout (everyone programs)
- Cloud-scalable research infrastructure
- Clearing or backoffice operations at a trading firm (futures and cash equities)
- Additional experience with financial markets is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Catered meals and bountiful snacks
- Generous budget for home office equipment
- Health / Dental / Vision / 401k
- Massage benefits
- Complimentary rides home for late nights