We are looking for a quantitative researcher to research, test, and deploy new trading strategies.
The ideal candidate will be a strong quantitative problem solver interested in identifying and monetizing statistical patterns in the financial markets and also adept at implementing their ideas in Python. We are looking for someone who is both intellectually curious and also self-sufficient to help maintain and develop various trading strategies. Compensation consists of base salary, discretionary performance bonus, and possible participation in longer-term incentive schemes.
- Writing Python code to express statistical ideas and relationships between securities
- Coming up with novel ideas and hypotheses about market participants and dynamics
- Collaborating with teammates on new trading ideas
- Extending existing research tools to support novel use cases and needs
- Bachelor’s in STEM with strong familiarity with statistics and quantitative problem-solving
- Self-sufficient ability to implement statistical ideas in code (Python experience preferred)
- Interest in financial markets or learning more about financial markets
- Previous experience in quantitative finance or trading is a plus, but is not required
- Catered meals and bountiful snacks
- Generous budget for home office equipment
- Health / Dental / Vision / 401k
- Massage benefits
- Complimentary rides home for late nights