Senior Security Project Manager
Shared Services – Innovation /
At Anser Advisory, an Accenture company, we strive and succeed by creating smart, dynamic and professionally skilled teams to deliver extraordinary projects for our clients. You will work on interesting projects which will expand your expertise and hone your technical skills through the ability to access the most advanced technology on the market. Your successful impact will help us obtain our goal of being the nationwide go-to professional services provider. Anser provides our clients with advisory, compliance, program and project construction management services at the highest level of dedication.
Our relationships are based on our credibility to deliver on our commitments, with unbeatable service levels to our clients which has resulted in our rapid growth, nationwide.
We are looking for a Senior Security Project Manager to join our growing Innovation team!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of security project(s) from surveillance to proposal to execution.
- Prepare work plan and coordinate team project execution.
- Coordinate with the Program Manager, Finance, and client regarding project progress, deliverables, and closure.
- Ensure operations are managed in accordance with the predetermined timeline, budget and within the scope of the contract.
- Supervises staff and subcontractors to ensure that work meets quality standards and adheres to schedule and specifications.
- Direct all aspects of security projects in accordance with the scope of the contract, including proposal preparations, project start up, contract management, cost forecasting, project execution and deliverables, project closeout.
- Conduct various types of security assessments based on need and purpose as a primary focus and other local, state, and federal clients as needed.
- Ability to synthesize assessments into well written and professional analyses and reports.
- Develop emergency and/or security plans, site policies, and procedures in coordination with multiple stakeholders.
- Develop, support, and execute emergency planning and exercises (e.g., tabletop, full scale)
- Develop training plans and programs, lead training programs for clients.
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend physical security measures, policies, and/or procedures to mitigate risk.
- Support multi-discipline teams from a variety of organizations and leading small projects independently.
- Evaluate risk and security for the built environment and provide effective mitigation recommendations to reduce risk to tolerable levels.
- Has at least six (6) years of security-related project experience in one of the following areas: energy sector, data centers, emergency planning.
- Program management experience, able to run several smaller projects concurrently.
- Conduct regular business development BD surveillance, develop forecast and growth goals, and proven experience meeting goals.
- Able to ensure high quality delivery that meets both security best practices and standards in addition to corporate brand requirements.
- Prepare scopes of work, cost estimates, proposals, articles, and presentations.
- Manage/execute projects nationally which may require travel, up to 20%
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, masters preferred
- At least fourteen (14) years of relevant experience managing and supporting security projects and programs
- Project Management Professional certification (desired) or proven comprehensive understanding and application of project management principles, processes, and procedures
- Hold at least one current professional security certification (e.g., Physical Security Professional (PSP), Certified Protection Professional (CPP))
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification through Project Management Institute preferred
- Competent in conducting security/risk assessments and providing mitigation recommendations
- Determination of cost data to estimate return on investment (ROI).
- Knowledge of or familiarity working with federal, state, and local regulators
- Knowledge of or familiarity with a variety of security concepts (e.g., risk assessments, physical security measures, emergency planning, CPTED) and industry best practices
- Specific knowledge and project expertise in at least one of the following desirable: emergency planning and exercise development, workplace violence, behavioral threat evaluation, security related training (e.g., ICD 705), or policy development
- Involvement in security organizations (e.g., ASIS International, Association of Threat Assessment Professionals, Security Industry Association)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook) and Microsoft Project
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient leadership skills, including effective conflict management and influencing
- Able to work in a team environment as well as independently
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds. Each of us contributes to our inclusive environment in the way we act, our level of commitment, encouragement to others to share their ideas, and our everyday, outstanding teamwork to support our clients.
Simply put, our firm is better...because of the people we work with.