SVP, Business Unit Finance
Dallas, TX /
Administration – Finance/Accounting /
In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Vice President to lead the Finance team managing the financial performance of Ansira’s three business units - Channel, Digital and Sincro. The candidate should be passionate about leading, owning and delivering superior financial performance by building strong partnerships with their business leaders.
The ideal candidate is highly strategic, analytical, data-oriented and excels in a fast-paced environment. They will be able to combine financial and analytical capabilities with a high level of emotional intelligence to drive insights to help the business leaders drive top line and bottom line growth. This person should have experience working on merger integration and driving process improvements to improve financial performance and efficacy in the business and across their own team. This role will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
What you will do:
- End to end ownership for planning, budgeting, and review process of the financial performance of the business units and partnering with business leadership to deliver objectives
- Build cross functional relationships and use business acumen to drive changes relevant to simplify and streamline the business partner decision support process
- Managing a rolling forecast and long-term planning models
- Work directly with business leaders and other senior management to gather information required to produce budgets, forecasts, and financial reports
- Identify key operational metrics and performance levels to successfully deliver financial forecasts and budgets
- Lead variance analyses and drive actions to mitigate risks or close budget gaps
- Prepare profitability analyses of business unit segments and products to identify and deliver performance improvements
- Backup specific tasks handled by related positions (Corp FP&A, Monthly Closing, Financial Reporting preparation, etc.)
- Support presentation preparation for Company Executives and Board of Directors
- Ad hoc and special projects as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related major; CPA and MBA preferred
- Solid understanding of US GAAP
- 10+ years of relevant experience in corporate finance, banking, consulting or other relevant business-related role
- Business Unit Finance experience is a must
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Must be able to partner with the business as part of a cross functional team and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and identify improvement opportunities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines with little supervision
- Must be a team player and self-starter
- Public and Corporate accounting experience is a plus
- Proficiency with G/L systems
- Advanced to Expert Excel skills a must (pivot tables; lookups, etc.), strong proficiency Microsoft Office suite
- NetSuite and CRM experience are pluses
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.