Marketing Technology – Marketing Technology /
In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
What you will do:
- Represent the digital and loyalty services team across assigned clients(s), and participate as a member within given account group(s); primary responsibility is to manage client expectations on related loyalty services projects.
- Recommend appropriate loyalty implementation strategies to meet marketing objectives and/or campaign business needs.
- Knowledge of digital and loyalty solutions from an application perspective and thoroughly understand the data flow and integrations including flat file and API based integrations.
- Record detailed customer requirements, constraints, and assumptions with stakeholders using requirement-gathering techniques (e.g., planning sessions, brainstorming, focus groups) to establish project deliverables.
- Perform lead role externally for digital and loyalty services and assist in managing development resources internally.
- Collaborate with Project Management staff to review SOW/history, gain consensus, and set project deliverables within Project Plans.
- Ensure appropriate meetings are held in order to align stakeholders and generate common understanding, throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Responsible for the discovery and documentation of Business Requirements within BRDs.
- Collaborate with Digital and Database Services staff to design and maintain digital and loyalty solutions for clients, including documentation support of processes and technical requirements.
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify areas of improvement and assist with unit and system testing as needed.
- Continuously measure project performances, enforce team methodology and quality standards, and manage scope to ensure profitability and minimize our risk exposure across multiple projects.
- Manage change controls to minimize risk using appropriate verification techniques in order to keep the project plan accurate, updated, and reflective of client-authorized project changes.
- Help conduct in-person or web demonstrations of digital and loyalty solutions and capabilities for current and/or future prospects, including UAT and support.
- Acts as an Internal Ambassador to help foster understanding of digital and loyalty marketing services.
- Provide thought leadership to Client Services and Business Development teams, and participate in new business activities as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Advertising is preferred; or credentials within related data/analytical fields.
- Minimum 5 years of marketing-related experience is mandatory within agencies or direct advertising roles.
- Digital project management experience is required, as is strong client account management experience and writing of business/technical requirements.
- 3+ years of experience working with marketing technology solutions on multi-channel CRM, customer segmentation practices, and one-to-one communication approaches strongly preferred.
- Must have strong knowledge of overall agency structure and project management methodologies.
- Successful experience leading requirements gathering sessions, documenting details and follow-through, and directory or indirectly managing development teams is required.
- Experience in email marketing, digital media, and interactive vehicles is preferred.
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.