Engineering – Engineering /
In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
The QA Engineer is responsible for the overall quality of the solutions that are developed and deployed by Ansira. This role interacts with the technical and business teams. Flexibility and a positive attitude in an ever-changing environment are important attributes for this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- 7+ years of Strong working experience in QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated QA experience
- 4+ years of experience in designing test scenarios, test execution, monitoring, analyzing results and reporting results.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated QA experience in a SDET or QAE role.
- 2+ Years experience in Automation using Selenium (Preferable C#)
- Strong experience in writing SQL queries (Select statements, joins)
- 3+ years of experience in testing APIs (SOAP and REST services)
- Knowledge on deployment automation, continuous integration, build automation tools (TFS, Jenkins, TeamCity).
- Ability to do effective communications with all stakeholders. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Conversant with Agile/Scrum development methodology.
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in Engineering or related fields is required
- Bachelor's degree is required, preferably with emphasis on Business or Computer Science
- 3+ years’ experience in a Quality Assurance or Development role
- Understanding of software engineering and web development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Background in QA process and strategy
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.