Senior Product Analyst
St. Louis, MO /
Product – Product /
In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
As part of the Agile Product team, the role of the Sr. Product Analyst requires collaboration, listening skills, clear written and verbal communication and an attention to details. The Sr. Product Analyst enjoys working collaboratively with Product Owners, engineers, other product analysts, QA engineers, and UX/UI designers. In addition, the Sr. Product Analyst acts as the liaison between the Product/Engineering group and the operations and client partnership stakeholders.
This individual seeks to unearth user problems and needs, is comfortable with ambiguity and moving forward with imperfect information, excels at being a team player who is invested in a shared set of objectives to progress the goal of shipping a product that delights its users and customers.
What you will do:
- Primary lead on researching and documenting requirements via User Stories and Epics
- Capture critical information from meetings and team discussions and possess the skills summarize and simplify
- Act as key point of contact for meeting follow-ups
- Contributing member of a self-sustainable team
- Create and maintain best practices across product teams, with participation and insight of other Sr. Product Analysts
- As a technology enthusiast, share insight and market observations
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years experience in a Product or Business Analyst capacity
- Experience with defining and documenting easy to understand requirements and adept at continuously breaking down a problem and communicating straightforward Epics and Use Cases
- Experience with Agile software development values and principles
- Experience articulating and validating product hypotheses
- Deep user empathy and strong user experience sensibilities
- Experience closely collaborating with engineers and designers as part of co-located or virtual teams
- Demonstrated ability to get things done in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to adapt your communication style for the audience and an excellent listener
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.