Vice President Business Development, Ansira Channel
Atlanta, GA /
New Sales – New Sales /
In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
This role can reside in Dallas, St. Louis, Chicago or Atlanta.
The VP, Business Development for Ansira Channel is a senior-level leader who has significant experience in the development and management of complex sales, and an understanding of the channel and distributed sales ecosystem. This leader will have a history of exceeding sales quotas, building sales teams and developing and delivering growth for business units. This high-profile role has responsibility for net new logo growth for this key Business Unit of a growing, private equity backed marketing and technology organization. She/he will report to the Head of Ansira, Channel and work closely with growth operations, marketing and the channel stakeholders to maximize growth opportunities.
This successful leader must have marketing and technology expertise and excellent communication skills that allow for cultivating confidence and trust with prospects and clients, as well as Ansira’s internal business partners. The VP, Business Development will apply their relationship skills and marketing acumen in helping the company achieve growth goals and acquire prestigious new brands to add to the world class client roster of Ansira.
What you will do:
- Be a strong leader focused on growth, rallying a team comprised of business development reps (BDRs) and other stakeholders to deliver revenue goals
- Lead the Channel Business Development/Growth Team for new logo acquisition by proposing a strategy, developing and monitoring the KPI’s, managing the resources, budget, impact and focusing on results and revenue
- Be a dynamic representative of Ansira in front of prospects, clients, partners, internal stakeholders and at industry events, social media & other growth platforms
- Focus on driving sales team to achieve new business goals through new logo acquisition
- Establish selling relationships with new client prospects through use of Ansira marketing, BDRs, subject matter experts, and executives to assist in reaching new prospects
- Identify and execute revenue enhancing outbound and inbound programs
- Facilitate annual strategic review and goal setting processes by identifying gaps and obstacles in reaching the monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Analyze data and synthesize into areas of sales and marketing focus, sales tools needed, technology solutions required, etc.
- Continually evaluates the effectiveness of the business development performance against market constraints and changes and revises the business development plan as appropriate.
- Work with Marketing to develop new ways to attract and engage leads to track and adjust marketing spend to drive sales ROI
- Develop initiatives to drive sales team success
- Build a bridge with Channel leads to align on Solutions, offerings and client and market developments and opportunities
- Live, breathe & eat growth – have a personal desire to achieve ambitious and big things as part of a winning team
- Bachelor’s degree plus 10+ years relevant experience preferred, including leadership experience (preferably in marketing/technology/channel sales capacity)
- 10 years consultative sales experience with closing large, complex sales deals and cycles (origination experience a plus)
- Experience in selling a full-service product suite - offering end-to-end marketing services with an ongoing support/run model
- Proven track record of defining and executing complex sales strategies involving C-level stakeholders
- Demonstrated aptitude to learn new service and technology solutions and turn these into win strategies for new logo acquisition
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing, technology and channel industry trends, buyer needs and business structure
- Proven sales track record in business development
- Experience in creating and managing budgets, being accountable for key agency goals and data analysis
- Proven track record in successful project and people management
- Strong verbal and written communications, including negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate advanced technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Strategic thinker that constantly challenges clients and teams to improve and seizes opportunities
- Self-starter and results driven
- Proficiency in Hubspot, Salesforce CRM and/or other CRMs and marketing automation software a plus
- Travel will be required
- Preferred location in St. Louis, Chicago, Dallas or Atlanta.
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.