Channel Engagement Services Lead
St. Louis, MO /
Channel Partner Marketing – Operations /
In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
The Channel Engagement Services Lead fosters strong relationships across our organization and with our client partners. Leading the daily delivery and execution for assigned client accounts and managing and mentoring team members.
Our ideal candidate has a solid agency background, focused on exceeding client expectations, digital media placement, social publishing integrations, content management services, and a passion for leading and mentoring a team of talent.
As an engaged hands-on leader, you seek ways to grow and mentor a team of talent. As an experienced client contact, you connect our clients and our internal operations teams, providing dealers and their advertising partners with the support and tools to promote brand-enhancing advertising and optimal advertising spend. Focusing on exceeding client expectations you strategically manage and execute successful social publishing integrations and content management services across client programs.
What You'll Do:
- Lead consistent planning and execution of holistic social publishing plans
- Work with partner to increase audience, engagement rates, and content performance on all applicable platforms
- Ensure client programs reflect platform trends and capabilities and are in-line with expected industry standards
- Provide oversight of accurate, timely and relevant content management and order fulfillment
- Directly manage and coach a team
- Hands-on leader developing a team of leaders through mentoring and coaching identifying strengths and establishing career development goals and training opportunities
- Increase team collaboration through idea-sharing and brainstorming sessions
- Negotiate with vendors in support of meeting client expectations
- Manage teams in a positive, proactive, service-oriented environment
- Track and act upon department, team, and program KPI’s. Write quarterly and annual performance reviews and conduct weekly 1:1 meetings. Manage PTO.
- Apply lean daily management principles, to achieve and maintain productivity and quality standards. Closely monitor that goals and SLAs are met.
- Anticipate internal hurdles and course-correct to prevent inefficiency in workflow
- Use data and insights to compile, analyze and distribute reporting weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Lead the achievement of key departmental/team goals and initiatives
- Direct multiple independent projects for one or more clients
- Maintain and share subject matter expertise in key client verticals
- Proactively communicate internally and externally to keep all key stakeholders updated on program progress and performance
- Partner with cross-discipline leads to develop plans, budgets, and client presentations and work with the Client partnership and engagement partnership teams to showcase agency value through the delivery of relevant insights and on-going action plans to achieve success
- Provide strategic insights to clients that will inform and improve their channel-activation programs. Challenge your teams to do the same.
- Create and distribute materials that support the delivery of high-quality work, such as estimates, presentations, product demonstrations, program guidelines, industry best practices and quarterly business reviews
- Bachelor’s degree. Some outside training/continuing education within the field may be needed
- Multi-media digital experience
- 5+ years of agency management experience
- 3+ years of engagement platform experience
- Experience of working with collaborative creative and marketing teams
- Strong understanding of industry trends and a passion for technological innovation
- Exceptional client and customer service background
- Ability to lead, measure success against goals, and challenge team members in an honest, open, and constructive style
- Fast paced, multi-tasking, assertive, ability to switch gears quickly, adaptable nature required; Solution oriented and resolution focused
- Ability to interface with all levels of management, fellow team members, and all clients with a high degree of professionalism
- Ability to organize work, handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to provide proactive, strategic thinking and thought leadership with the agency and to client
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, as well as, leadership capabilities, project management and team building skills
- Comfortable solving conflict internally and externally
- Strong math, written and verbal communication skills, as well as proven problem-solving and multi-tasking ability
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.