Senior Financial Systems Analyst
Dallas, TX /
Enterprise Systems – Enterprise Systems /
In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
As a senior financial systems analyst in the technology team you will be responsible for supporting the existing Netsuite ERP and integrations. You will also be involved in implementing enhancements to our existing solutions, supporting business initiatives that leverage our capabilities, and adding new core functionality as the platform grows. This role will report the VP of Enterprise Applications.
What You Will Do
- ERP System Transformation Leadership
- Partner with cross-functional teams to solve challenges, resolve issues, and set direction for future growth.
- Assess the current Netsuite solution that has been in production since 2010 for business and technology gaps.
- Develop technology roadmap based on your finding in the Netsuite and business assessment.
- Drive delivery of incremental improvements to the business stakeholders while working on a larger business/technology transformation/projects.
- Work with CFO and other stakeholders to define the long-term ERP solution for all Ansira business units.
- ERP Program Management
- Manage project portfolio across the suite of ERP tools, including Netsuite, Concur, Planful, other integrated systems.
- Interface across all organization levels comfortably with internal business customers, technical support resources, and external business partners and vendors.
- Gather, analyze, and document business requirements to support the design and development of technology or process solutions.
- Translate business requirements into technology solutions. Clearly define and communicate targeted functional solutions via functional design specifications.
- Lead/Manage a team of employees, vendors, and managed service providers to implement project, enhancements, and improvements to ERP systems.
- Coordinates with business, development, and testing teams and leverages relevant process and technology proficiency to propose optimal solution(s) options delivering required business capabilities.
- Proactively identifies and effectively assesses improvement opportunities (productivity/efficiency gains, cost savings, etc.)
- Production Support – Provide support to existing implementations and identify and develop improvements.
- Provide 24*7 global support for critical systems.
- Leverage system and process expertise in analyzing and troubleshooting complex issues to drive resolution and determine root cause.
- Coordinate issue resolution efforts across peer support groups, technical support teams, vendors, and business users as required.
- Correlate related production issues and assess trends to identify broader improvement opportunities.
- Deep Accounting/Finance background and experience - recurring revenue/billing, project accounting, month-end close, and financial reporting
- Accounting and Finance solution design, testing, and implementation experience.
- Relevant functional/business process experience – 7+ years
- Experience with Netsuite.- 7+ years
- Diverse IT / business experience as a business systems analyst including production support, enhancements, and projects – 7+ years
- Experience in complex integrated technology and business systems environments – 7+ years
- Experience in solution design, testing, and implementation projects within a large, global organization – 7+ years
- Experience with Lean/Agile methods
- Integration experience with Workday, Concur, Planful
- Experience with Oracle EBS/ERP a plus
- Experience with CPQ a plus
- Experience with service desk tools – Jira, Zendesk, etc.
- Experience managing IT projects
- Familiarity with integration platform – Mulesoft, Tray.io etc
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.