Chicago, IL /
Delivery - Channel – CPM /
In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
The Account Manager works directly with the day to day clients and the internal operations team to execute programs for local channel partners and their advertising partners to help promote brand enhancing advertising and fund utilization, as well as take advantage of corporate sponsored rebates, incentives, and loyalty initiatives.
What You'll Do
- Act as the liaison between the client, the agency’s client partnership team and operations, in providing dealers and their advertising partners with the support and tools to help promote brand-enhancing advertising, effective fund utilization and incentive participation
- Be a mentor to the department, and your team to identify strengths and areas of opportunity, provide both positive and constructive feedback, and establish career goals and training opportunities to ensure that personnel are focused and motivated to reach the next level
- Track and act upon group and team KPI’s and team member performance. Write performance reviews and quarterly 1:1s.
- Manage a positive, proactive, service-oriented
- Apply lean daily management principles, to achieve and maintain productivity and quality standards. Closely monitor that goals and SLAs are met.
- Anticipate internal hurdles and course-correct to prevent inefficiency in workflow
- Proactively communicate internally and externally to keep all key stakeholders updated on program progress and performance
- Compile, analyze and distribute monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Create and distribute materials that support the delivery of high-quality work, including presentations, project briefs, product demonstrations, industry best practices and quarterly business reviews
- Fully understand and lead co-op, compliance and content management services
- Provide strategic insights to clients that will inform and improve their channel-activation programs. Challenge your teams to do the same.
- Identify additional opportunities where Ansira can grow with existing and new clients
- Bachelor’s degree. Some outside training/continuing education within the field may be needed
- Bilingual required (Spanish, Portuguese, or French highly desired)
- 3+ years of agency management experience
- Ability to lead, measure success against goals, and challenge team members in an honest, open, and constructive style
- Strong math, written and verbal communication skills, as well as proven problem-solving and multi-tasking ability
- Ability to organize work, handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to provide proactive, strategic thinking and thought leadership with the agency and to client
- Exceptional client and customer service background
- Comfortable solving conflict internally and externally
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.