Director of Client Finance
Dallas, TX /
Finance/Accounting – Finance /
In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
We are looking for an experienced Director of Client Finance, who is passionate about leading, owning, and building world-class financial reporting, data analytics, budgeting, planning and forecasting processes and infrastructure. This position will also assist/oversee in the preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements and special projects as needed. The position will play an essential part in our leadership team in supporting the Executive level leadership team.
The ideal candidate is highly strategic, analytical and data-oriented and is suited for someone who excels in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be able to combine financial and analytical capabilities with a high level of emotional intelligence, to lead Client Finance and Financial Reporting role and grow our business. This includes driving improvements to current processes and help overall organizational efficiency. This role will report directly to the SVP of Client Finance.
What You Will Do:
- End to end ownership of the Business Unit financial planning, budgeting, and review process partnering with Accounting and business functions
- Financial leadership and lead the Business Unit financial strategy
- Extremely organized with exceptional project management skills
- Analyze and report an accurate, clear, and comprehensive financial performance with key performance indicators (KPI’s) to the CFO and Leadership Team.
- Analyze complex financial data that will lead to effective business decisions
- Comfortable with creating new processes from scratch and re-inventing old processes
- Senior presence with thoughtful, articulate communication style adaptable to the audience
- Build cross functional relationships and use business acumen to drive changes relevant to simplify and streamline the business partner decision support process
- Managing a rolling Business Unit forecast and long-term planning models
- Work directly with business leaders and other senior management to gather information required to produce budgets, forecasts, and financial reports.
- Perform financial research and generate ad-hoc analyses as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related major; CPA and MBA preferred
- Solid understanding of US GAAP
- 7+ years of relevant experience in corporate finance, banking, or other relevant business-related role
- Financial reporting experience is a must
- Public and Corporate accounting experience is a plus
- Strong computer proficiency in G/L systems
- Advanced to Expert Excel skills a must (pivot tables; lookups, etc.), strong proficiency Microsoft Office suite
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and identify improvements opportunities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines with little supervision
- Must be a team player and self-starter
- Must be able to partner with the business as part of a cross functional team and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment
- NetSuite and CRM experience are pluses
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.