Atlanta, GA /
Delivery – Project Management /
In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
The Engagement Manager is responsible for supporting digital marketing efforts across multiple account, working closely with the internal teams to manage the associated schedules, budgets, and deliverables.
The Engagement Manager is responsible for the day-to-day account and project management activities including project communications, schedule development and management, and the tactical execution set by the Senior Engagement Manager or Director. The EM is focused on the intake of client requests and filtering them into the agency to ensure both the relationship vision and individual project plan initiatives are on track, driving toward the goals of the client and their program. The EM reports to the Director, Engagement Lead.
- 4+ years of client management experience with an interactive agency managing digital programs with a focus on email
- Experience with Campaign Management Systems a plus
- Experience working with creative, strategy, analytics, development and QA resources and a thorough understanding of related deliverables
- Ability to multitask and prioritize under ever-changing needs and schedules, handling multiple accounts at once while meeting tight deadlines
- Experience with project management processes and tools (Workfront experience preferred), including but not limited to timeline development, trafficking, budget tracking and quality assurance/control (QA/QC) protocols
- Experience with accounting processes for projects - includes forecasting resources and managing project budgets
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to articulate ideas clearly in both oral and written communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Eager to learn and find new and efficient ways to accomplish client goals
- Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, engineering, or relevant field of study
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.