SVP, Strategy Solution Lead
Dallas, TX /
Strategy – Strategy /
In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
The Strategy Solution Lead is responsible for developing and selling Ansira’s Strategy offerings. In this role s/he partners with Ansira’s multiple Centers of Excellence to develop Strategy offerings that are relevant to existing and new clients, defines pricing and pitch, and then partners with Ansira’s multiple Client Partners to sell these offerings, and as required, helping deliver them as well. The Strategy Lead position requires the ability to engage with our client’s senior business, technical and executive management to ensure that the offerings we create addresses the client's business requirements.
This role can be worked remotely in Atlanta, Dallas, San Francisco, Chicago, or NYC!
The Strategy Solution Lead manages a shadow revenue/gross margin and personal utilization target.
The successful candidate must have significant digital transformation strategy expertise, demonstrate thought leadership, excellent communication/presentation and collaboration skills, and an ability to develop and maintain trusted relationships with C-level stakeholders.
What you will do:
- Define Strategy offerings keeping in mind Ansira’s positioning, capabilities, client needs.
- Deliver a shadow revenue and gross margin target for the Strategy solution area.
- In collaboration with Client Partners, support business development efforts across Ansira’s clients. This may require helping craft a pitch/proposal, identifying prospects and sales strategy, leading pitches, proposal development, pricing, and sales presentations.
- Collaborate with Centers of Excellence to ensure that the teams build the capability and approach to deliver the offerings.
- In collaboration with Centers of Excellence, develop an approach for Strategy engagements that ensure differentiation, standardization, and effectiveness of delivery.
- Lead sales opportunities, from requirements discovery, to solution development, to selling and closing deals.
- Track and report on performance against targets.
- Be partially billable by participating in select engagements leading senior client relationships.
- Maintain awareness of the current industry environment that shapes opportunities for client solutions (i.e. trends, news, mergers, etc.)
- Develop relationships with, and ensure the appropriate participation of key client stakeholders and client executives;
- Develop and contribute thought leadership to raise Ansira’s profile for Strategy services.
- Travel may be required by client and business development needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. MBA or Master’s degree in relevant field preferred.
- 20 years of consulting experience, at least 5 of that at a Partner or equivalent level.
- Proven thought leadership in selling and leading digital transformation engagements, preferably across Retail, CPG, Automotive, QSR industries.
- Strong experience in leading service design led transformation, digital platform led transformation, as well as transformation directly driving and demonstrating revenue growth.
- Proven track record of sales, delivery, and practice-building, including offering definition, capability roadmap, methodologies as well as business case demonstration.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of client organizations.
- Strong executive presence with written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic thinker that constantly challenges clients and teams to improve, also pays attention to detail, and is not afraid to roll up his/her sleeves and do what is required to get the job done.
- Passion for transforming clients’ businesses to unlock value for shareholders, customers, and employees.
- Ability to work and collaborate as part of cross-functional teams.
- Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience.
- Ability to manage multiple, high priority efforts effectively under significant deadline pressure
- Ability to thrive in a high paced environment with multiple priorities under pressure
- Self-starter and results driven
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.