Senior Insight Analyst
St. Louis, MO /
Data Science & Insight – Insights /
In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
We currently have an Sr. Insight Analyst opening in St. Louis, MO. This position will be on-site at the client’s offices. This high visibility role works directly with clients, works cross-disciplines with Subject Matter Experts, to effectively deliver seamless cross-channel marketing campaigns.
This position is responsible for independently analyzing existing primary and secondary data provided by clients or secondary sources to determine the efficiency and effectiveness of various client tactics. The Sr. Insight Analyst handles multiple projects simultaneously while ensuring accuracy and timeliness are not compromised. The position supports clients through regular and ad hoc reporting and works provides value added ideas and recommendations for future efforts.
What you will do:
- Perform data analyses on various topics, from determination of analysis goal to delivery of key insight and conclusions. Develops recommendations to improve future tactics and keep the client on strategy.
- Prepare specific program deliverables – presentations, graphs, reports, and dashboards using software tools provided on a regular or ad hoc basis.
- Present findings, strategies, and ideas to teammates with confidence and clarity.
- Prepare for client meetings/conferences of varying levels of granularity via summaries of learning points or attending client meetings.
- Partner and develop collaborative relationships with Client Partnership, Strategy, Data, Digital, and Media on developing effective and efficient solutions to client needs.
- Provide reporting on industry trends and competitive trends as needed.
- Develop an understanding of the client, the client’s customer and the client’s strategic goals and how the marketing plan accomplishes the goals using discretion to determine best method of analysis.
- Work with client partnership teams and strategists to identify Client KPIs and determine how to best track those within reports and analytics.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses when requested by Client, client partnership leads, or strategists.
- Identify new ideas and opportunities for analytic projects. Review current analytics reporting to identify opportunities for optimization and innovation.
- Earn and keep teammates’ respect and confidence as a trusted advisor, bringing value through a strong commitment to success, consistent performance, and the ability to develop a wide range of ideas and solutions.
- Continuously work to professionally advance, and upgrade knowledge and skills through available reading, courses and seminars.
- Act as ambassador for Ansira at all times, understanding Ansira’s offering in order to maximize Client opportunities, and positively and professionally representing the agency.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must be available for limited travel
- Bachelor Degree in a related field; MBA a plus.
- 4-7 years experience with marketing, consumer insight, and web analytics.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills. Knowledge of marketing database systems. Ability to work autonomously.
- Proficiency in math and analytical skills, as well as an overall interest in and understanding of consumer behavior.
- High proficiency in all MS Office products, especially Excel, experience with data visualization tools like Tableau or PowerBI. Proficiency in SQL, Alteryx and other languages/tools to help with data mining considered to be a plus but not required.
- Digital reporting - proficiency in a site analytics platform such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
- Excellent attention to detail. Ability to identify and diagnose data inconsistencies and errors. Reporting and analysis require data from multiple sources and require intense scrutiny of accuracy and reconcilability.
- Must love people as well as data - this position will interact and communicate with many different teams with varying understanding of data and analytics. Must be a strong communicator of complex concepts and analysis - with a wide variety of audience knowledge.
- Strong multi-tasking skills: must be able to balance multiple analytical projects, partners, vendors and timelines. Ability to reprioritize, seamlessly communicating the required changes and impacts to all effected parties.
- Anticipates internal hurdles and course-correct to prevent inefficiency in work.
- Inherent sense of curiosity.
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.