Technical Campaign Manager
Dallas, TX /
Integrated Loyalty – Cross Channel Platforms /
In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
As an Associate Technical Campaign Manager, this person will work with a number of teams within ANSIRA to effectively deliver seamless cross-channel marketing campaigns. Day-to-day responsibilities involve participating in client strategy sessions, gathering and documenting requests, managing client expectations, and disseminating information to team members as necessary. The Associate TCM is ultimately responsible for ensuring flawless, on-time campaign delivery, but their primary responsibilities are to gather and translate client marketing requests into criteria and list segmentation requirements, managing executional tasks across ANSIRA internal team members and email deployment activities including completion of deployment checklist, validation of data-driven personalization, list import and deployment verification. This position is very detail-oriented and will follow documented processes to ensure emails are deployed correctly and on schedule.
What you will do:
- Majority of time spent assisting established Technical Campaign Managers on existing accounts and/or managing simple accounts independently. Directly responsible for flawless execution within account(s) of responsibility.
- Participate as a member of cross-functional ANSIRA account teams for the development of marketing objectives and strategies within assigned client(s).
- Maintain frequent client interaction and manage day-to-day activities as the primary campaign contact.
- Responsible for interpreting client needs into actionable internal direction, with a specific focus on documentation into formal campaign requests for list generation from client databases.
- Ensure kick-off meetings are held to review campaign details and needs, identify outstanding questions, gain approach consensus, and set project deliverables.
- Create campaign production schedules, monitor activity, and notify stakeholders of relevant fluctuations.
- Coordinate campaign tasks across the Email Development, QA & Platform teams, and ensure all pertinent project information is communicated to broader departments or team members.
- Responsible and accountable for email deployment activities including completion of deployment checklist, validation of data-driven personalization, list import, and deployment verification.
- Assist in campaign file QC and logic validation, as compared to client request documentation prepared; in some cases, this role will be solely responsible for list accuracy, while in others it will be a supporting role.
- Collaborate with Clients and Partners as needed on creative assets, preparations, and transfers.
- Ensure campaign set-up is executed as planned, including list imports and segmentation where appropriate.
- Responsible for editing, testing, and launching highly segmented email campaigns, monitoring automated email campaigns and triggers, and reviewing campaign performance.
- Oversee quality control and ensure approvals are obtained on all appropriate phases of a project.
- Resolve any issues prior to campaign execution, whether internally or externally with Clients and Partners.
- Document and train other team members to perform campaign execution roles as a backup.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple, concurrent projects effectively and accurately.
- The position may be client-facing.
- Associate’s Degree with experience or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Advertising or similar specialty is preferred.
- 0-2 years of client and/or account service experience is required, preferably within an agency.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of marketing channels, specifically Email, Direct Mail, and/or SMS, as it relates to workflow & task execution.
- Basic knowledge of general project coordination and channel execution task management.
- Conceptual understanding of requirements-gathering techniques and documentation strategies.
- No experience with data analysis/profiling or writing SQL queries for purpose of list targeting QC is necessary but is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies quickly
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience using one or more Email Marketing or ESP products is a plus, such as Adobe Campaign Classic, Adobe Campaign Standard, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Cordial, Message Gears, Acoustic, Alterian Dynamic Messenger, Silverpop, Responsys, Exact Target, Strongmail, Cheetahmail, Email Vision, Eloqua, Neolane, or Ecircle.
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.