Dallas, TX /
Strategy – Strategy /
In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
This position is a member of the strategy team, specializing in performance marketing and commerce solutions. The candidate will lead and direct teams to deliver customer and market intelligence and provide innovative experience plans that transform the digital ecosystems and performance of key client programs. This position will collaborate regularly with our Client Partnership, Data Science and Insight, Experience Design, Creative and Performance Media teams to deliver performance-driven, digital solutions for clients.
What you will do:
- Analyze customer and market data, research and trends, and digital media best practices to identify opportunities for disruptive, innovative solutions.
- Develop and present integrated strategies and concepts that deliver on specific business objectives, clearly forecasting performance impact – whether for incrementality, lead generation, experience-driven or any other performance marketing goals.
- Build strong relationships with Client Partnership, Centers of Excellence and clients.
- Lead formalized planning efforts and program design for digital programs, including (but not limited to): integrated media (including paid, owned and earned media) and marketing, website and mobile app experience and optimization, and eCommerce transformations.
- Primary owner of communication detail to internal teams regarding strategy, creative development, and programming execution.
- Acts as an Internal Ambassador to help foster understanding of strategy and experience planning, notably developing consumer touch point strategies and personalization plans.
- Minimum includes a bachelor’s degree and a multidisciplinary background, including developing marketing strategy, consumer insight, media strategy and/or account planning.
- 5-7 years’ experience designing programs specifically with a familiarity with media strategy, digital experiences, and the role of 0, 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data sources in developing plans.
- Proven experience as a digitally native, data-informed, experience-driven strategist
- Proven experience designing and tracking performance of campaigns that deliver sales incrementality; working knowledge of media mix modeling
- B2C and B2B2C experience
- Experience with consumer research and customer analytics including design, management, interpretation and strategic application
- Required core competencies include proactive thinking, exceptional conceptual and practical planning skills, strong written and verbal communication, and collaborative leadership.
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.