Dallas, TX /
Sincro Digital – Accounting /
In local automotive marketing, the competition for consumer attention is intense. To win, you need to stand out and get noticed. Own your local market with strategies and solutions designed to maximize your customer’s lifetime value and promote your brand, your way. Find and target shoppers who are ready to buy with messages optimized across channels and personalized in the moment.
We are looking for an Accounting Manager to have a well-rounded accounting background and have strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills. This position will be a valuable partner in the full cycle of accounting including building close business relationships with client team members, revenue, and accounts payable teams to ensure accurate billing / collections, recording of journal entries, and oversight of the process. This role will have high visibility working cross collaboratively with our media and client services teams as well as our external clients.
What you will do:
- Management and detailed review responsibilities during the month-end close process
- Balance Sheet reconciliation review and complex journal entry review and oversight including intercompany accounts and companywide consolidation
- Work with finance and business operations for accurate reporting and reconciling of transactions
- Work with assistant controller, finance, and business operations team members to continuously improve accounting processes
- Assist with acquisition-related procedures and integration efforts.
- Support the business with special projects including but not limited to technology implementations and assessing reporting impact of accounting standard changes
- Assist in the preparation of internal financial statements
- Review and compilation of month-end reporting package and ad hoc reporting as requested
- Actively manages the general ledger team with day-to-day collaboration with the AR, AP and Revenue/Billing teams
- Management and coordination of the annual audit process and interim audit review work
- Management and oversight of internal controls and potential related SOX testing
Background and Experience:
- BA or BS degree in Accounting or related field
- 5+ Years of related accounting experience
- Moderate to Advanced Excel skills required
- Active CPA License (TX) is a plus
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task are critical
- Ability to take ownership of your workload and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to partner with the business as part of a cross functional team and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment
- NetSuite experience is a plus
Your Brand, Your Way