Sr. Operations Specialist
St. Louis, MO /
Channel Partner Marketing – Operations /
In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
The Operations Specialist provides dealers and their advertising partners with the tools needed to help promote brand enhancing advertising and fund utilization.
What you will do:
- Review advertisements against an established set of guidelines and brand standards, enter results into database, and communicate results of the review to advertisers
- Conduct primary review of post campaign activities to determine whether advertisements were executed as specified in program guidelines
- Complete administrative tasks such as filing, letter processing, mailing, etc.
- Perform website functionality checks
- May perform quality control checks at both the pre-approval level to ensure accuracy and compliance with program guidelines (QC)
- Bachelors Degree
- Less than 1-year marketing or advertising experience (entry level)
- Established technical competence including experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Sound attention to detail and excellent time management
- Ability to organize work, multitask and meet deadlines
- Exceptional ability to work within a team environment
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.