Digital Sales Representative
St. Louis, MO /
Sales - Channel – LMA - Channel /
In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
This person is responsible for managing their assigned territory with the ultimate goal of revenue growth and client retention across multiple clients within the Ansira portfolio. Ansira has a portfolio of 150+ clients who utilize our Brand2Local platform helping their dealers, franchisees, and retailers increase sales in their local markets. This person will serve as the primary contact between corporate and local clients to better facilitate future market growth. Future market growth will be accomplished by introducing strategic digital & social media marketing solutions to maximize return on investment while providing first class customer service.
This is a high visibility digital marketing sales role that requires a fast starter being able to hit the ground running. Strong candidates will showcase how they delivered for customers in the past with a high level of detail, follow up, and strategic decision making. This person is the single point of contact in their assigned territory and will be responsible for growth, retention and strategic vision within their client portfolio.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Increase & maintain adoption of Ansira digital/social media marketing solutions at the ‘door’ (dealer, franchisee, retailer) level across multiple clients and industries
- Create go to market plan on how adoption growth and retention can be accomplished in the most efficient way possible
- Understand how the digital/social marketing ecosystems work and how these mediums can help drive sales for an SMB (be able to adapt to your audience based on digital marketing knowledge/understanding)
- Develop strong relationships with key influencers in assigned territory across multiple clients becoming a trusted source of marketing solutions in their hyper-local market
- Client interaction will be conducted via phone, in person and at key events/conferences/meetings within assigned territory
- The Field Marketing Strategist needs to have their fingers on the pulse of all of their clients, working with ever-changing markets and conditions in mind while solving short and long-term problems
- Manage weekly adoption report including current % of market share, pipeline, opportunities and threats
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or related discipline
- 3-5 years of experience in fast-paced sales and/or agency environment
- History of successful relationship building/management
- Superior listening skills giving you the ability to identify opportunity/threats during phone and in-person interactions
- 2 years working in digital marketing and/or social media marketing
- 2 years sales experience (preferably in digital marketing)
- Must have ability to present in front of a large group of people
- A self-starter and able to function with minimal oversight
- Occasional overnight travel is required (minimal travel)
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.