Chicago, IL /
Client Partnership & Services – CP Ops /
In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
Currently seeking an Account Director focused on client relationship management and growing organic business in a face paced, transformative environment. This individual will report into a Vice President of Client Partnership and will work alongside the existing Account Director and Sr. Account Executive on the team. In the past 4 years our team has experienced incredible growth and we are expected to continue this momentum into next year. For our team to be capable of expanding upon our existing client portfolio and client roster we need to add more strategic leadership to the team.
We currently support global B2B channel marketing services for fortune 500 technology clients. We have traveled across the globe visiting our client contacts in incredible places including London, Munich, Sydney and Singapore! If you have a strong willingness to pull up your sleeves to get the job done, are not afraid to wear multiple hats and are committed to always bring innovative ideas to the table then please apply!
What you will do:
- Coordinate multiple tasks making sure that deadlines are met and work quality meets agency standards (client contact and participation in project planning will be involved)
- Work alongside VP to effectively manage workload of Account Managers and Account Executives
- Effectively develop and manage client relationships
- Play an integral role in the development of organic business with existing clients by identifying their challenges and coming to them with solutions
- Manage internal resources to ensure projects meet deadline, cost and quality parameters
- Recommend strategic solutions to clients that complement the organization’s higher goals
- Create proposals, scope documents, flowcharts, creative briefs, pitch decks, layouts, cost estimates and timelines
- Understand and follow Ansira internal business development processes and procedures
- Show initiative to perform research and learn new/future technologies, processes and ideas
- Recognize issues or gaps from client/developer side and make recommendations for solutions
- Ability to develop strong client relationships that will lead to good references
- Manage at least one direct report and provide leadership/mentorship to help them achieve professional goals
- Proactively communicate with clients and team in a professional and efficient manner
- Develop and maintain a working-level understanding of assigned client’s industry, company culture, products, services and strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Advertising, Marketing, Journalism or related field
- Channel marketing experience/experience running channel marketing programs required.
- 7+ years of experience in communications and project management with specific experience in marketing, digital and technical development projects
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Ability to effectively prioritize delivery workload of a team of individuals
- Excellent communication, writing and proofreading skills
- Ability to work well on a team, accept challenges gracefully and always project a positive attitude
- Demonstrate professional conduct internally and externally
- Ability to develop strong personal relationships with clients
- Ability to manage, mentor and develop direct reports
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Deeper level of understanding of HTML and standard web nomenclature and is versed in web project management techniques
- Experience with Photoshop or Illustrator a plus
- Ability to negotiate
- Able to appropriately manage complaints, escalations and issues
- Shows high degree of initiative
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.