Sr. Operations Specialist
St. Louis, MO /
Delivery - Channel – CPM /
In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
We are currently searching for someone to join our CPM team at a Sr. Operations Specialist level to help support and manage the Dealers and client's field team. The client's program evaluates the sales & service customer experience.
What you will do:
- Learn and have a comprehensive understanding of complex program rules and procedures
- Appropriately deliver and communicate guideline compliance or non-compliance with Dealership personnel and the client field team
- Manage Dealer issues and concerns with the Dealer, client field team and supervisor
- Perform quality control checks of Dealer Reviews, website data and Field Rep schedules to ensure accuracy and compliance with program guidelines [QC]
- Support Certified Pre-Owned audit process
- Manage call volume and respond to requests for information or assistance
- Pull activity data weekly and monthly to be included in internal and client-facing reports
- Support Dealer appeal process, communications and reporting
- Enter technical cases as needed to initiate project work
- Assist in site testing and development of test cases, scenarios, and templates
- Work directly with internal development team on web enhancements
- Participate in client and IT calls and meetings
- Achieve and maintain established productivity and quality standards
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned by management
- Complete administrative tasks such as filing, mailing, etc.
- Remote-first working environment
- 6 months-1 year of Account Coordinator/Management experience
- Experience in the automotive industry preferred
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- Exceptional customer service
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational, time management and detail-oriented skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially with Excel)
- Willing to travel up to 15%
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.