Chicago, IL /
Delivery - Channel – CPM /
In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
The Operations Specialist provides local channel partners and their advertising partners with the tools needed to help promote brand enhancing advertising and fund utilization, as well as take advantage of corporate sponsored rebates, incentives, and loyalty initiatives.
What you will do:
- Review marketing materials against an established set of guidelines and brand standards, enter results into database, and communicate results of the review to marketers
- Conduct primary review of post campaign activities to determine whether materials were executed as specified in program guidelines
- Perform website functionality quality assurance checks
- Perform quality control checks at both the pre-approval level to ensure accuracy and compliance with program guidelines (QC)
- Monitor claims from start to finish, verifying and updating information on submitted claims, reviewing the policy to determine which charges are eligible for reimbursement, reconciling a claim, negotiating payment to all parties and following up to ensure that payments are made
- Review pre-approvals submitted to ensure compliance with brand guidelines
- Execute email campaigns
- Answer multiple incoming lines, emails and chats and respond or direct to appropriate individuals
- Train and onboard partners both at launch and ongoing
- Complete administrative tasks such as filing, letter processing, mailing, etc.
- Perform a variety of duties to support the client operations and marketing/communications teams
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/advertising preferred
- Second language (Portuguese) preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in a fast-paced office environment with administrative and/or customer service experience
- Proven technical competence including experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail and excellent time management
- Ability to organize work, multitask and meet deadlines
- Exceptional ability to work within a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.