Dallas, TX /
Delivery - Digital – CP Ops - Digital /
In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
This role is open to the Atlanta, Dallas and St Louis areas.
The Account Supervisor, Client Partnership is responsible for client success and growth for key agency account(s). He/she is responsible for the partnership between Ansira and the client(s) they manage, working closely with their Engagement Manager(s) who are responsible for the existing scope/account planning and delivery for the client(s).
This person assists the Account Director and/or VP/SVP in ensuring the Client Partner team :
*Builds strong relationships and plans at the Co-Op and Franchise Group Level
*Continues to identify growth opportunities, designs solutions that convert account sales growth opportunities, and manage the financial health of their account(s). Key requirements for this role are a passion for client success and relationship building, creative problem solving and a curiosity for identifying solutions that solve client challenges, and confident and proactive action.
What you will do:
- Responsible for the client relationship of accounts that deliver $2-$3M annually
- Responsible for achieving revenue goals for accounts and coordinating opportunity activities/initiatives
- Accountable for identifying and managing the sales cycle for growth opportunities across accounts
- Responsible for managing account forecasting, scoping/billing and revenue recognition.
- Responsible for identifying and closing organic growth opportunities that drive account revenue growth goals
- Understanding of the client's business, their context within the industry and competitive position, and how Ansira’s work has an impact
- Responsible for identifying, documenting and evangelizing client goals across the team in order to ensure activities
- Responsible for reporting how agency work meets and exceeds goals and is a participant in internal and external ideation and brainstorming sessions
- Understanding of digital delivery across creative, strategy and technology platforms. Leverages this knowledge to build and fit into a client’s digital transformation agenda
- Collaborates with Engagement Partner team to identify and escalate red flags for current projects and ongoing work to CP leadership team.
- Assists with gathering information for marketing proposals and other decks presented internally and externally
- Assist with billing procedures and tracking any budget variances to client and close any gaps. Manage accounts receivable process for past due accounts.
- Bachelor’s or Advanced degree in Marketing or related field
- 5+ years’ in an agency account management role
- A “proactive action taker”, comfortable speaking with clients and industry leaders
- Proven track record in cultivating client relationships
- Track record of supporting client growth and new business
- Excellent client facing and presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, ability to demonstrate problem solving skills, advanced critical thinking, ability to multi-task, attention to detail and organized
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point, One Drive)
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Fast paced, multi-tasking, assertive, ability to switch gears quickly, adaptable nature required; Solution oriented and resolution focused
- Ability to interface with all levels of management, fellow team members, and all internal clients with a high degree of professionalism; strong written and verbal communication skills
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.