Social Publishing Specialist
St. Louis, MO /
Channel Partner Marketing – Client Services /
In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
Primary responsibilities are to manage all activities related to posting of social publishing content, user support, and related social publishing activity reporting to client. As a member of the Distributor Client Services and Support Team, the responsibilities also include providing excellent customer service to corporate clients and their customers while supporting team members and existing Distributor programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as Channel Engagement social media publishing lead on Ansira’s accounts integrated with GaggleAMP technology
- Interact with clients and client agencies to obtain social publishing content on a weekly basis
- Ensure all social content submissions are compliant with brand guidelines
- Ensure social content is compatible with GaggleAMP tool and Social Media Form is completed properly prior to posting
- Ensure all timelines for posting automated social publishing content are met while closely following established quality control processes
- Provide support for all client/dealer inquiries of social publishing tool. Assist users in successful connection of social accounts.
- Identify opportunities that will increase user engagement with tool via attaching social accounts and increasing auto-share users participating in program
- Collaborate with GaggleAMP support for any issues or enhancements
- Produce accurate and timely reporting for social activity for all account(s). Monthly social publishing statistics should be provided to the client within the first five business days of each month or as otherwise determined.
- Serve as Distributor account lead as needed on one or more Distributor Only programs
- Provide positive, helpful, client and dealer helpdesk support. Calls should be returned within two business hours of receipt of voice message only if not able to be answered live when the calls come in. Seek to resolve all incidents on the first call.
- Manage the assigned program email support inboxes and provide helpful and friendly responses in a timeline manner. Emails should be returned within one business day of receipt.
- Identify opportunities that will increase revenue (e.g. maximize functionality, merchandising of assets, asset ordering, and generate custom order sales) through strategy and analysis.
- Ensure high quality and correct template execution
- Proactively identify bugs or issues within the program application and/or orders and work to resolve swiftly and effectively
- Collaborate with Department Supervisor and appropriate Ansira team members and participate in client/team meetings if/as requested.
- Interface with various departments to coordinate schedules, and content additions/modifications/ deletions.
- Assist with special projects as necessary
- B.A./B.S. in communications, business, or marketing or related field
- At least 2 years+ of Ansira experience or 1+ year of external social media (for business) experience
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to adhere to strict time schedules
- Ability to multi-task, handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have familiarity with social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Proven technical proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Previous experience working with collaborative creative and marketing teams
- Experience with e-commerce applications helpful, but not required
- Bilingual skills a plus – especially French or Spanish
- Sales experience a plus
Special Position Requirements:
- Must be able to efficiently and effectively perform duties to maintain timelines and budgets
- Must be able to deal professionally with internal co-workers and external clients and partners
- Must be able to be a team player, pursuing company goals and objectives with a good attitude
- Must be able and willing to take initiative and to work overtime to meet deadlines as necessary
- Must be able and willing to learn new technologies quickly
- Must be able to work effectively across agency teams/departments
- Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple, concurrent clients and projects effectively
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing in a professional, concise manner. May require specific copywriting skills.
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.