St. Louis, MO /
Shared Services – Finance/Accounting /
In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
We are looking for a Revenue Lead to have a well-rounded revenue and billing background with strong analytical, organization, and communication skills. This position will be a valuable partner in the full cycle of billing including building close business relationships with client team members, to ensure accurate billing/collections, recording of journal entries, and oversight of the process. This role will have high visibility working cross collaboratively with our media and client services teams as well as our external clients.
What you will do:
- Detailed review responsibilities during the month-end close process
- Balance Sheet reconciliation review, complex journal entry review, and oversight including intercompany accounts and companywide consolidation
- Work with finance and business operations for accurate reporting and reconciling of transactions
- Work with assistant controller, finance, and business operations team members to continuously improve billing processes
- Support the business with special projects including but not limited to technology implementations and assessing reporting impact of accounting standard changes
- Assist in the preparation of internal financial statements
- Review of month-end actual to forecast reporting package and ad hoc reporting as requested
- Assist with the audit process and interim audit review work
- Oversight of internal controls and potential related SOX testing
Background and Experience:
- BA or BS degree in Accounting or related field
- 5+ Years of related revenue and billing experience
- Moderate to Advanced Excel skills required
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is critical
- Ability to take ownership of your workload and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to partner with the business as part of a cross-functional team and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- NetSuite experience is a plus
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.