Dallas, TX /
Delivery – Project Management /
In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
The Engagement Manager is accountable for the successful delivery of work for one or more client relationships. In this role s/he partners with a Client Partner to deliver to Ansira’s commitments, manage quality of delivery, grow the account, ensure client satisfaction, and ensure that the team is enabled to solve the client problem.
The Engagement Manager oversees the customer service operations, dealing with customers directly as the first point of contact. S/he will assist customers by implementing their services and plan projects more effectively, often setting up discovery sessions with key stakeholders to identify issues and ways to improve.
The successful candidate will need to communicate well and multi-task under tight deadlines. S/he will need to ensure through actions they either develop or act on that our relationships with customers are strong, profitable, and enduring.
What you will do:
- Foster positive relationships with customers as their primary point of contact.
- Build productivity within teams for better and more efficient execution of tasks and projects.
- Help clients implement services and plan projects effectively.
- Ensure that contract terms and conditions are met.
- Identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities to increase revenue and build brand awareness.
- Track progress of each project and work to manage resources and timescale.
- Prepare reports to identify achievements and goals.
- Address customer issues with speed and efficiency.
- Assist with generating new business
- May require up to 15% - 20% travel required by client and business development needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, engineering, or relevant field of study.
- At least 3+ years of client engagement management experience
- Knowledge of core agile values, mindset, methods, roles
- Exposure to PRM/channel software and services
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
- Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications.
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycles, technologies development processes and the delivery of solutions with creative and engineering components.
- Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience
- Self-starter and results driven
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including ability to present to large groups
- Excellent negotiation skills to work with multiple internal clients
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.