Traditional Media Coordinator
Digital Media – Traditional
Sq1, an Ansira company, is a leading marketing technology and services firm that helps brands orchestrate, personalize and contextualize customer engagements to drive superior business results. Our firm is comprised of strategists, technologists, data scientists, creatives and channel experts who support over 150 brands from verticals such as auto, retail and QSR to insurance, hospitality and energy. Ansira is backed by Advent International, one of the largest and most experienced global private equity investors, with deep expertise in the business and financial services sector.
The Media and Traffic Coordinator supports the Traditional Media team with the placing, monitoring and reconciling of media orders, including sending creative assets to media vendors. Additional support includes research and development of media plans.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serves as support for media buying team throughout the entire buying cycle.
- Assists in the research and development of media plans.
- Works with media buyers during the buying and negotiations phases with vendor communication and updating media schedule information.
- Sending media orders to vendors and confirming order contracts.
- Schedule monitoring and approving/denying any changes.
- Retrieving and analyzing weekly campaign performance reports from vendors.
- Invoice reconciliation including input, schedule matching, processing credits and payment authorization.
- Campaign budget monitoring.
- Coordinating with creative and account teams on creative asset required for media campaigns, including asset development.
- Uploading and sending creative assets to media vendors.
- Development and sending of traffic instructions to media vendors.
- Managing creative asset library.
- Uploading creative assets, invoices and performance reports to client portals.
- Other duties as assigned.
Background & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in advertising, marketing or related field.
- This is an entry level position. 0-2 years experience is required.
- Understanding of traditional media landscape, industry terms and methodology preferred.
- Knowledge of STRATA a plus.
- Ability to gain respect of your clients, vendors and internal teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including conflict resolution, team building and collaboration.
- Demonstration of strong multi-tasking, verbal, written and presentation skills, including good grammar, spelling, punctuation and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of emerging media vehicles, audience targeting and segmentation preferred.
- Proficient in Office 365; Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong strategic thinker.
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.
We are 1Ansira!