Senior Business Systems Analyst
St. Louis, MO /
Enterprise Systems – Enterprise Systems /
In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
The Senior Business Systems Analyst focuses on the overall ecosystem of enterprise applications and how they inter-relate and communicate. Reporting to the VP Enterprise Applications, a major focus of this role is resource management – how the capacity and forecasted demand come together to provide management a picture of what resources are required to meet revenue goals. The successful candidate will have experience gathering business and technical requirements and translating them into process and technical improvements. It will also be critical to understand the key corporate data elements and how to model them across the enterprise applications.
This position requires excellent technical and organizational skills, attention to detail, and good communications skills. This individual will interface with business departments such as client finance, human resources, operations, sales, and client partnership. It is critical that this person quickly form productive and positive working relationships with these departments. The successful candidate must be a team player and enjoy working with other teams on challenging projects.
- Governance, design, and support of data flows between ERP, Project Management, and Customer Support applications.
- Utilize proven best practices for business analysts to conduct user requirements gathering, document functional specifications, design test scenarios, etc.
- Actively lead in the gathering of functional requirements, consult with development team during design, coordinate and monitor user testing, facilitate any required user training, and write all functional documentation.
- Act as the liaison between the Enterprise Applications team and the user community.
- Understand the enterprise applications landscape with a focus on the key data entities and how they are managed throughout the business lifecycle.
- Draw from experience and knowledge of best practices to contribute to the development of strategic roadmaps to the enterprise system landscape.
- Lead and manage projects and provide regular status updates and critical communication on a timely basis
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to exceeding customer expectations. Engages customers to understand their needs. Thinks from the customer's point of view to improve products, services, and processes. Earns customer loyalty by building relationships based on trust and respect. Anticipates and innovates new ideas/solutions to meet customer needs
- Drive for Results - Delivers results but never at the expense of legal, moral, or ethical standards. Strives to exceed expectations in a quality fashion. Searches out and applies best practices to continuously improve performance. Shows courage for taking action to address unanticipated challenges. Steadfastly pushes self and others to deliver results. Takes appropriate risks to deliver intended results
- Teamwork and Collaboration - Shares information with others to ensure good understanding of planned activities. Collaborates with team to solve problems and attain team goals. Recognizes that team and business goals must be addressed in addition to personal goals. Proactively builds strong relationships with all business partners and team members. Works actively to resolve conflict, seeing them as opportunities. Helps build energy on the team to accomplish team goals
- Ability to articulate ideas clearly and concisely. Must have excellent written and oral communications, including technical and process documentation.
- Must possess excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and be able to conceptualize effective integration solutions and architectures.
- Careful and deliberate approach to change management, especially production environments
Nice to Have:
- Solid understanding of professional services processes, including how to best manage capacity and demand of labor in both waterfall and agile environments.
- 5+ years of work experience with enterprise applications such as NetSuite, Salesforce, Zendesk, Workfront, and JIRA.
- Experience as a business analyst conducting requirements gathering, functional spec writing, etc.
- Experience in leading and driving projects from requirements to close-out.
- Some technical coding/scripting knowledge is a plus.
- Experience using integration platforms like Mulesoft, Workfront Fusion is a plus.
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.