VP – Head of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI)
Atlanta, GA /
Administration – Human Resources /
In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
Reporting to the Chief People Officer (CPO), the head of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) is responsible for championing, developing, executing and overseeing Ansira’s DEI strategy and programs.
Partnering with the CEO, Executive Leadership Team, HR and other stakeholders across Ansira, this person is responsible for developing and formalizing a culture of diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging within the company as well as creating a long term vision and strategic plan. This person serves as the organizational leader to drive the development, implementation and integration of best practices and trends to increase diversity, equity, inclusion, and cultural proficiency of our team. He or she will serve as Ansira’s spokesperson on matters related to DEI and will ensure our global workforce experiences a culture of belonging that leverages diverse backgrounds and perspectives of all employees to build a high performing organization.
- Design and drive a clear and relevant DEI philosophy and strategy for meaningful diversity, equity and inclusion solutions across Ansira.
- Create a roadmap that embeds DEI actions in company policies, practices, and training, and is eventually fully integrated with business goals, drives innovation, and is directly reflected in the company’s brand identity
- Develop and implement policies and programs that strengthen the company’s commitment to DEI across the five domains of influence which include Employee Representation, Employee Experience, Talent Lifecycle, Leadership Involvement and External Influence
- Partner with HR and leaders across Ansira to reimagine how we will attract, grow, and retain a diverse workforce and foster an environment of belonging and inclusion.
- Enhance and standardize our inclusion councils and employee resource groups (ERGs) to influence them to prioritize and drive business initiatives.
- Monitor diversity metrics and report on the results to the leadership team. Over time, improve year over year diversity and representation metrics and positively impact engagement and retention of Ansira’s diverse workforce globally.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to identify and drive diversity recruiting efforts with clear metrics including strategic sourcing, targeting diverse talent pools, diverse interview panels, participating in diverse career fairs and other innovative approaches.
- Partner with L&D and HR Business Partners to integrate initiatives into talent practices including performance management, leadership development, succession planning, total rewards, retention, Hi-Po programs, and mentoring programs.
- Navigate and assist the organization with the legal obstacles of implementing initiatives.
- Keep current on diversity programs and developments by maintaining key partnerships with other leaders and organizations in the field on behalf of Ansira. Share best practices and trends across the company and with our affiliates.
- Influence our DEI story collaboratively with the Marketing team to build the Ansira brand as a diverse, inclusive, and equitable employer. Ensure messaging is embedded in the employer brand, policies and procedures, communications plans, client philosophy and community reach initiatives.
- Role model openness, empathy and deep listening. Connect in a highly accessible, approachable way to ensure access to the pulse of our people, our culture, and our aspirations to create an environment for true change.
- Self-starter, hands on leader with strong passion in the area of DEI
- Demonstrated success in building and delivering a comprehensive DEI strategy at a global organization with proven results
- Strong bias towards action with the ability to balance the strategic and tactical elements of the role
- Executive presence and ability to build followership
- Ability to successfully work across business units, geographies and cultures and influence all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills, awareness of and commitment to contemporary issues of inclusion, social justice, diversity, access, and equity
- Strong program/project leadership skills with a proven track record of innovative thought leadership, creative problem solving, and mobilizing others
- Strong collaborator with ability to connect across the organization to influence and lead change in partnership with multiple senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- 10 years’ experience in business management or HR with relevant experiences
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with core diversity and inclusion concepts and practices, as well as strong capability in leading organizational change
- Track record of fostering, driving, and implementing innovative ideas with broad impact
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent years of experience
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.