Dallas, TX /
Client Partnership & Services – CP Ops /
In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
The Account Director will manage & grow client relationships and will assist the Senior Vice President with individual projects.
What You Will Do:
- Work in tandem with internal teams to achieve overall account success and client satisfaction through flawlessly executing projects and day-to-day account duties, manage client related crisis and daily communications.
- Manage client portfolio across one or more clients delivering $3m+/annually
- Stay in tune with the Client in order to maintain a clear understanding of Client priorities in order to help manage and guide internal teams accordingly.
- Hold weekly status meetings with the Client. Complete meeting recaps and distribute to Clients.
- Hold internal status meetings to inform/update internal team on status of all current and upcoming projects as well as any general account topics. Complete meeting recaps and distribute internally.
- Schedule and lead project kick-off meetings in which new projects are explained and scoped and key milestones assigned.
- Follow completion of project initiation meeting work with internal team to compile estimated hours and tasks for projects and then create project plan and internal estimation document.
- Control project management from inception to completion, including participation in budget determination, creation of project schedule, managing resources for deliverables (regular follow-up), updating project plan throughout life of project, manage any changes to the project scope and ensuring adherence to the approval process, when applicable.
- Escalate all red flags for current projects and on-going work to Client Partnership lead and SMEs and develop and lead the plan for resolution.
- Ensure project requirements are complete, current, and accurately meet client’s objectives/expectations.
- Manage independent contractors and vendors when applicable on a project.
- Have a clear understanding of the capabilities of all agency departments and be able to effectively coordinate with: Strategy, Insight, Technology, Data Services, Traditional Media and Digital Media teams.
- Support Senior Vice President in brainstorming/recommending revenue growth opportunities.
- Recommend agency solutions to meet clients stated objectives.
- Manage client budgets and monthly billing procedures; communicate any budget variances to client and close any gaps. Manage accounts receivable process for past due accounts.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Advertising. Must know the fundamentals of marketing and advertising.
- 7+ years’ experience working with client accounts in a fast-paced agency environment; prior advertising/marketing related experience with digital, email, and/or database marketing is highly preferred
- Experience and familiarity working on digital, tech saavy and data driven accounts is required.
- Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint. Above average Excel skills are required for the position; MS Project preferred; familiarity with iMeet, Basecamp, ExactTarget or SAS is a plus
- Fast paced, multi-tasking, assertive, ability to switch gears quickly, adaptable nature required; Solution oriented and resolution focused
- Excellent organizational skills, both conventional and electronic
- Capacity to distinguish priorities with jobs and clients and direct work/staff accordingly
- Ability to work well under stress of short turn-around deadlines
- Ability to interface with all levels of management, fellow team members, and all internal clients with a high degree of professionalism; strong written and verbal communication skills
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.