Dallas, TX /
Administration – Finance/Accounting /
In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
The Manager, Procurement & Facilities is responsible for supporting the purchase of third party goods and services, as well as coordination of lease agreement and facility services, across all company locations and business functions with a focus on cost containment, risk mitigation, and process efficiency. The Procurement Manager seeks to develop internal stakeholder relationships as the subject matter expert around supply market analysis, negotiation strategy, and effective supplier management, providing strategic direction around organizational spend and tactical support to ensure third party purchases meet business objectives.
- Establish Procurement goals, metrics, and work plans to meet organizational goals and objectives
- Recommend solutions to business problems and/or identify opportunities for improvement, and present ideas to senior leadership
- Oversee Procurement activity for multiple Indirect spend categories, including, but not limited to, Marketing Services, IT Hardware/Software, Contingent Labor, Facilities, Office Supplies, and Professional Services
- Support coordination of all facility lease agreements, including identification of appropriate rental property locations that meet business needs, comparative analysis of total lease costs, and negotiation support where requested, in partnership with Legal. Proactively track and monitor lease status in connection with expiration, termination, or renewal notifications.
- Lead oversight for delivery of Facilities services, to include identification of appropriate service provider(s), defining consistent requirements across all locations, and ensuring acceptable service provider performance.
- Develop spend category strategies and cost savings proposals, interacting closely with suppliers and internal customers to execute selected initiatives
- Drive process and system improvements to enhance purchasing efficiency, cost, and compliance
- Build and maintain credibility with internal business stakeholders to ensure early and frequent Procurement engagement on business needs the involve the purchase of third party good/services.
- Actively manage supplier relationships and drive improvement in the areas of cost, risk, and quality of supplier deliverables
- Work closely with Legal to ensure appropriate supply agreements are in place and support internal customers around monitoring of adherence to the terms of the agreement
- Educate internal customers regarding best negotiation positions and provide stakeholders with a balanced view of contract risk and liabilities
- Identify and resolve various supplier-related challenges
- Lead competitive bid and supplier negotiation activities
- Lead and manage the selection and approval of new suppliers
- Facilitate effective Contract Management, to include robust document control and monitoring of supplier agreement expiration, termination, or renewal requirements,
- Prepare detailed spend analysis that supports effective decision-making
- 5-10 years of experience directly managing procurement, sourcing, and supplier management
- In-depth knowledge of relevant Indirect spend categories
- Ability to develop detailed project plans and execute against those plans for timely delivery of business results.
- Strong presentations skills and ability to effectively interface with executive leadership
- Ability to work and interact with cross-functional business stakeholders at all levels throughout the organization, with minimal supervision
- Customer focused, able to collaborate and influence others to drive actions to meet business needs while maintaining a positive, professional outlook
- Highly proficient in data gathering, analysis, and interpretation, with an aptitude to understand key cost drivers, interpret financial data, and provide meaningful business recommendations
- Ability to deal effectively with pressure, multiple tasks, deadlines, and rapidly changing priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with requisite interpersonal skills to partner, collaborate and build relationships with business partners, suppliers, and regional teams
- Expert negotiation skills
- Demonstrate integrity and reliability
- Hands-on experience using ERP software (NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, Coupa, etc)
- Direct experience building and maintaining a spend database, using tools such as Access, Tableau, or other relevant tool
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office (Project, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Finance, or other related discipline; MBA a plus
- C.P.M.,CPIM, CPSM, CSCP or other Supply Chain/Procurement related professional certification highly desired
- Ability to travel to various company locations as required
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.