Delivery - Digital – Experience Platforms /
In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
We are looking for a Product Owner to organize, prioritize and assess work for our scrum teams as it relates to the AEM technology implementations for our clients.
The Product Owner responsibilities include gathering feature requests, scheduling releases and prioritizing work in sprints. To be successful in this role, you should be able to identify user needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage the delivery of technology implementations for our AEM clients.
Ultimately, you’ll serve as an Agile Sr. Product Owner for our AEM Implementation scrum teams, while championing our agile delivery process. You will be filling a newly dedicated role and work closely with the AVP of AEM technologies and Scrum Master to establish the cadence and structure you see fit for the team. The Product Owner of this team will have exposure into all areas of the Adobe Practice and has the potential to grown into other areas of the team and management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Incorporating feature requests into product roadmap
- Grooming and prioritizing backlog
- Identify and write user stories with defined acceptance criteria
- Gathering non-technical uses cases and driving development team to frame the technical approach to how those would be delivered effectively
- Manage the roadmap and epic definition for CMS implementations
- Champion the agile process, both internally and on behalf of our clients
- Incorporate feature requests into product roadmap
- Groom and prioritize backlog
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Set sprint goals based on client needs/expectations
- Run Sprint and/or product demo’s for team
- Plan releases and upgrades
- Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints
- Analyze preferences and requests of end users
- Refine our agile methodology based on results and client feedback
- Keep track of industry trends, common business challenges, and be able to communicate to internal team members
- Experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management or program management
- Experience with agile practices, patterns and techniques
- Experience using and/or managing agile software management tools such as Jira, Confluence, or other Atlassian products
- Passionate about Scrum, Kanban, Lean Thinking, eXtreme Programming, SAFe, etc.
- Experience with Digital Transformation practices, and agile agency delivery models
- Willingness to wear multiple hats to gain an understanding about different areas of the business and/or client needs
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- Ability to dissect large requirements into smaller tasks that can be worked on/developed through user stories
- Willingness to learn new technologies as it relates to the projects/clients’ needs at hand
- Team spirit and good communication abilities with clients, technology partners, and technical stakeholders
- Good organizational skills
- Drive self-starter that’s willing to drive an agile delivery process
- Exceptional at asking clarify questions
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the success of the team
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.