Business Development Representative
Dallas, TX /
New Sales – New Sales /
In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
The Business Development Representative will collaborate with the marketing and sales teams and will be responsible for lead generation activities, including identifying key buyers, managing email campaigns, cold calling, qualifying and opportunity management.
Our team is responsible for driving revenue for our products by developing sales strategies, executing on campaigns to source new opportunities and negotiate with prospects to achieve sales quota.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-7 years business experience
- Experience in a high velocity sales environment in a lead generation role
- Software or Services sales background
- Demonstrate investigative skill set to identify and target new potential leads
- Engage prospective customers on the phone, live chat and via email
- Build and manage a pipeline from cold calling to close
- Regularly review lead and pipeline progression
- Build rapport with customers through friendly, engaging communication and meetings
- Self-starter with good interpersonal skills and persistence
- Demonstrate verbal and written communication skills to listen, understand, question and translate information into a value proposition
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.