Internal Creative Specialist
Provides support in Conceptualizing, designing and building Marketing Collaterals for ANSR, ANSR’s group companies / ANSR’s Clients as well as provide UI/UX support for all of ANSR’s products. The work of our visual communicators influences the world’s movers and shakers.
We offer talented and motivated individuals an opportunity to build skills and competencies that will last a lifetime. With a compensation structure that rewards high performance, best-in-industry starting salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, we offer one of the most attractive work environments in our industry.
This is an INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTOR role with a potential to hire and lead a team in the future.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Help the CEO’s Office translate research findings/working sessions/client requirements into compelling content, visuals and charts / Product Videos / Infographics / whitepapers. Whether helping prepare a presentation for a CEO meeting, or transform hand-drawn ideas into a professional PowerPoint page, or provide impactful visualization for Excel.
2. Help marketing leaders with Marketing & Digital Presence via Brand Monitoring, Website analytics, Product Marketing, Corporate Website, Social Media footprint, PR and events
3. The person will also be involved in creating extremely easy to use and impactful UI designs for all of ANSR’s products
4. The person will also be involved in defining the Usability Guidelines for ANSR’s products through participation in Product Roadmap creation and discussion / workshops with potential end-users / Product Advisory Board members
- Any Graduate or Post Graduate
- Prefer candidates with work experience of 4 years to 6 years in roles such as UI Specialist, Usability Expert, Graphics Designer, Market research, documentation specialist,
- Experience in UI & UX, across both web and mobile. Formal training HIGHLY DESIRED. Portfolio a MUST.
- Ability to communicate in an all English business environment is a MUST. Excellent command of the written English language, including a firm grasp of spelling and grammar.
- Ability to prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite, Photoshop, Windows OS, PC accessories, Email, Internet/Web search or equivalent products
- Likes working in a fast-paced, low bureaucracy startup culture
Backed by Accel Partners and Infosys, ANSR is a global leader for establishment and operation of Global In-house Centers (GICs). Since our inception in 2004, we have successfully led the establishment of 22+ GICs that include some of the best-managed GICs in India and have built a pioneering firm uniquely positioned in this business. We have been trusted partners to the world's leading businesses in their efforts to leverage global talent assets to build strategic capacity and advance their competitiveness. ANSR has helped its clients achieve immediate business impact through their GICs.
As leaders in establishing and managing GICs, we are creating history through the success of our clients, our team, our values, our passion, and our unique 'skin in the game' operating model. No wonder, our GICs have outperformed the market in every facet from economic value to transformational impact and innovation.
We are growing and hence constantly on the lookout for EXCEPTIONAL talent that can help the organization grow
Global In-house Centers (GIC’s) are emerging as the operating model of choice by leading global businesses to support their growth and transformation agenda. Backed by Accel Partners and Infosys, ANSR is a global leader for establishment of GIC’s. Since our inception in 2004, we have successfully led the establishment of some of the best managed GIC’s in India and have built a pioneering firm uniquely positioned in this business. We have been trusted partners to the world's foremost organizations in their efforts to leverage global talent assets to advance their competitiveness. ANSR is committed to helping its clients achieve immediate business impact and benefits on their most critical growth issues through their GIC’s.
We work closely with our clients (often, as joint venture partners) to deliver the sustainable success in every phase of establishing, operating and optimizing a GIC. We carry the reputation of being passionate about influencing better GIC outcomes for our clients. Our work always exceeds expectations and is tailored to the unique client situations for accelerated and sustainable success. By assembling an engagement team with the most appropriate experience and expertise, we have built a firm that unfailingly delivers enduring results.
When someone asks what we do at ANSR, we passionately talk about our unfailing credentials in establishing GIC’s for some of world’s most iconic firms and having transformed them as businesses forever. As pioneers in our business, we have successfully disrupted our industry and have helped our clients successfully realize their goals of realizing exceptional economic and competitive value through their GIC’s.
As a legendary firm, we are creating history through the success of our clients, our team, our values, our passion, and our unique ‘skin in the game’ operating model. No wonder, our GIC’s have outperformed market in every facet from economic value to transformation and innovation. Our services are founded on our ability to acquire deep understanding of our client’s business context to establish a GIC in a manner that will maximize value. Our solutions embody market trends and best practices across multitude of industries because they help our clients achieve their goals.
As a firm, we pair our deep expertise in local market knowledge with our client business objectives and help them realize successful GIC implementations. Our team partners closely with client leaders to understand their unique situations and translate them into actionable insights for a robust GIC strategy. We are intentional in our approach of engaging all levels of an organization from the outset to create success together.
Since the inception of our firm, we have successfully established 24 GIC’s. Our GIC’s have transitioned over 30,000 full time positions, invested approx. 1 billion in capital investments and leased 4 million sft of office space.
We believe that we are only as good a firm as the collective goodness of our team. Since our work is always intended to provide clear and immediate benefit to our clients, our team is collaborative, focused, drives excellence in everything we do, completely accountable, authentic, and are problem solvers.
We have a visible and distinctive partner like culture that transcends all levels of the firm. Our team is grounded, hands-on, approachable, and passionate about walking our "one team" talk and delivering unprecedented results.